Official NBA 2K18 Thread | Available Now

If you're just camping out on the weakside, not making any type of impact, I agree.

If you're forcing the ball out of the star player's hands into a lesser player that can't shoot, I disagree.
Man up

Play a man vs man game

If folks wanted to play the cpu they would do so

If you're just camping out on the weakside, not making any type of impact, I agree.

If you're forcing the ball out of the star player's hands into a lesser player that can't shoot, I disagree.
this is what is meant by off ball, this is what guys do

and it's not about being able to beat them or predict what they're doing . It's the fact that those types of game are not fun at all. I don't care about winning in this game as much as I do having fun
i'm not a record/stat hound

When I see a guy camping out on the center, i'll call a screen to pull the center out of the paint and watch them scramble to find another player far away from the play to sit on
or if they're not paying attention they'll stand there and get a 3sec. called

You give up ALL levels of control when you don't use the shot stick on Jumpers and Layups.

Just go look in the controls to see exactly what you are missing out on.

Especially with dunks and layups.

this is true. i prefer the precision of the shot button tho

I play on Hall of Fame and be making most of my open shots and have yet to miss an open layup

I don’t understand how some of y’all are still complaining or haven’t gotten it down yet

LMAO WATCH OUT THEY GONNA FLAME YOU FOREVER NOW CAUSE YOU HAVE SUCCESS

You got your girl playing a game with a dummy character, to earn you worthless virtual currency, to compete in a game that in the end will bring no money to your pocket.

I admire your persistence little man. You take more Ls in this thread than a little bit. But, you still come hard every day as if nothing had ever happened.

That's special. Maybe, special Olympics "special", but special nonetheless.

Yeah, f**k posting a video. For what? It ain't that serious.

you that hurt you can't make a layup still in month 2? damn.

grown men in literal tears promising to never buy a 2k again...

yet EYE am taking Ls ?

yall can't even make layups but i'm supposed to care what you think or feel?

LMAOOOOOOO

my girl making layups with ease.

never played a 2k in her life.

keep mentioning her. she's going for 20k vc today.

her character gonna be higher rep than yours in no time.

aint no videos cause aint no highlights cause aint no skill

you cant even hit a layup.

a video of your gameplay would be comical.

i'm sure it AINT that serious lmao

Man, my homie used to do that in offline games all the time. I hated it. I complained about it at first, but he started actively playing safety and help D. BUT STILL, stop letting the CPU cover your deficiencies and PLAY ME!

and playing off ball defense isn't soft or sucka sh....

half yall mogs run pick n roll all game and expect someone to switch on ball to be picked? LMAO

even worse, youll pass around the perimeter to beat the "switch" , i.e. i'm chasing the ball switching just off pride and ego? nah.

how about, instead of crying about cpu on ball defense, you get good enough at abusing the cpu that it's a LIABILITY for the user to let the cpu check you?

that doesn't make sense, huh? LOL

the CPU shouldn't have better defense on YOU than a user....period.

make them pay.

abuse the CPU.

Ah the daily enphan rant :pimp:

same 5 bums circle-jerking over insults aimed at me.

LMAO

but won't get better at the game instead of mentioning me....LOL

dude will come to NT to post something inflammatory about my girl, but won't spend that same time/energy practicing lay ups...

cause it's not that serious.

They were happening to me in game. Hasn’t happened in a while, though.

It was just distracting from some angles when it happened to me during play.

yall gotta realize DC is fishing for complaints in an effort to provide a solution.

same thing i was on last year but with GAMEPLAY

dc is the type of dude who sees something annoying in 2k and then toys with sliders, heights/weights, player tendencies and all that until it's "fixed" to his liking.

i am the same way. i was making custom sliders to fix all of these issues.

so that's why he has a hard time accepting "it just sucks and is broken"

yall gotta realize DC is fishing for complaints in an effort to provide a solution.

dc is the type of dude who sees something annoying in 2k and then toys with sliders, heights/weights, player tendencies and all that until it's "fixed" to his liking.

So what do I gotta set the sliders at to stop the t-shirt parachutes from falling? :lol:

So what do I gotta set the sliders at to stop the t-shirt parachutes from falling? :lol:

this is why he was super aggy.

initially people complained bout them being in the game PERIOD

now, it seems it's glitching.

doesn't affect me tho.

i'll get buckets in a blizzard lol

i had more to that OG dc post about why, specifically, non-gameplay complaints make him aggy...but i'm at work and it's more important.

Basically what you're saying is that DC tries to play "God" in 2k.

Shocker :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom