Official NBA 2K18 Thread | Available Now

I kind of wish that they would've placed the whole "update" box somewhere else during game play, other than that I'm getting better and being patient with the game and I'm starting to see improvements

My 8 year old nephew always says that lol
“Hey, yiu can’t play off ball defense!”

You need to improve your on ball defense you can’t stay in front of someone. Point blank. Not even hard this year. Controlling the center all game just lets me know you’re not that good.

These the same type of guys that spam double team on every player that touches the ball :smh:

Who says I’m always the off ball defender? Lol, I play on ball defense. When I switch is when he’s penetrating the paint and that’s when I’ll switch.

Aside from that, I do need to work on my defense and discipline.

Playing association with expansion teams is fun as hell. I added two teams. The HNL Surf and the Baltimore Bombers
HOME]
bro, you know it's pro am teams that legit pay people real money to do graphics and jerseys?

hit me on twitter so i can @ you when people are looking for someone.

them hawaii jawns are FLAMES.

playing the warriors in the finals right now. ive never had to focus this much outside of a final fantasy boss battle in a video game. im literally averaging 90ppg 10+ reb 10+ ast just to win both games by 10 points. The warriors starting 5 combine for 110ppg+ thus far. Doesnt help that we gave away whiteside and that none of my teammates ever bother to put a hand up to defend a shot... NOR do they ever learn to close out on shooters. theyre pretty much useless. And strangely enough... steph is EASY to lock up. i can hold steph to 10 points in a game guarding him the whole time. but klay? theres nothing you can do. klay is the most dangerous player on their team. its crazy

Love how you can use the defenders closeout momentum against them...with a quick grab and go on the catch....and when the rotation comes....pass to the open shooter :pimp:.

Haven't been in this thread in a while...and haven't played in a few weeks...but it seems they patched the wonky dribble off foot turnovers.

lol @steph

i havent played steph with my PG, but i know, as a non-pg player? dude shoots like 80% on catch and shoot threes.....

and is ALWAYS ready to jack. any offensive rebound is a three. any room when hes bringing the ball up? three.

three three three three

my boy, who is a center, was SCREAMING in the chat one night "STEPH PUT UP 58 WTF"

i'm like "what difficulty you got it on bro?"

"PROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

LMAOOOO

my pure rim protector plays for the warriors (my first arch was on brooklyn, and they literally triple and quadruple team him all game....polar opposite on warriors)

and anytime i throw it to steph, regardless of the situation, it's buckets...on pro...where everyone else literally bricks.

so i dunno lol

as far as "dribbling off a defender's foot"

stop dribbling into a trap.

i know exactly what you're talking about. it happens when you have your defender on your off-ball shoulder, and you're driving....into a second defender.

stop doing that.

in fact, whenever someone starts pushing your off ball shoulder, you should be looking to either A.) break him with ONE move or b.) PASS THE BALL BRO

complaining about what happens after that is........

they give you logos, names, and colors (i guess that last part is a collab) and you do your magic. it's quite lucrative. (for a side hustle)

but i feel you.

What I had to put up to beat the Warriors by 3. And we were down until I hit a 3 with less than a minute to go
1509502069126292045094.jpg

mog took 70 shots to score 100? LMAO

KOBE!

(and on 12 minute quarters, which isn't even remotely an accomplishment)

Back
Top Bottom