Official NBA 2K18 Thread | Available Now

mog took 70 shots to score 100? LMAO

KOBE!

(and on 12 minute quarters, which isn't even remotely an accomplishment)

you think u know too much. i took that many shots from attacking curry and klay on literally every single play. thats how i was able to foul out curry and mcgee. refs dont call fouls on the warriors so i have to get hacked 10 times for them to call one foul. its called strategy. and is the only reason why im up 3-0 on a team where 3 of the starting 5 are averaging 30 points a game.

you've been a hater all your life. and i never forgot you went to my twitter way back to try and start a beef over there but got laughed at. here we are years later and ur still a tryhard on NT which "isn't even remotely an accomplishment" yikes.

That wouldn’t even be fun for me.:lol:

it isnt. theyre clearly supposed to be unbeatable so it takes an effort like this just to scrape by. this is just not fun to beat them. its 1 vs 8 basically

you think u know too much. i took that many shots from attacking curry and klay on literally every single play. thats how i was able to foul out curry and mcgee. refs dont call fouls on the warriors so i have to get hacked 10 times for them to call one foul. its called strategy. and is the only reason why im up 3-0 on a team where 3 of the starting 5 are averaging 30 points a game.

you've been a hater all your life. and i never forgot you went to my twitter way back to try and start a beef over there but got laughed at. here we are years later and ur still a tryhard on NT which "isn't even remotely an accomplishment" yikes.

it isnt. theyre clearly supposed to be unbeatable so it takes an effort like this just to scrape by. this is just not fun to beat them. its 1 vs 8 basically

none of that is true.

i beat the warriors with all three builds....easily. handily. my 4th build is ON the warriors.

nobody is hating on a bum who takes 70 shots on pro 12 minute quarters to win by 3....then, thinks its dope enough to TAKE A SCREEN SHOT WITH YOUR BUMASS CELL PHONE TO POST IN THIS POST......LMAO

mogs scoff at my videos doing incredible **** and post half screen shots of a 37 minute game in which they took 70 shots.

70 shots. LMAO

mycareer is so boring this year i fight sleep anytime i play it.

you playing 48 minutes of it LMAO

oops 37 minutes....taking 70 shots....that's almost 2 shots a minute.

i know 12 year olds who would call that **** weak.

LMAO

and i took it to twitter and got laughed at? never.

if anything, you stopped loging into twitter altogether.

lmao @ you a hater

*****, you a toddler.

i'm sure you didn't forget the time i clowned you for being a lame......i'm sure it stuck with you.

get me banned from the post again so it can die down to just DC posting game tips for you goobers.

bro how you even awake after a 37 minute mycareer game? i can barely make it through 5 minute quarters.....

none of that is true.

i beat the warriors with all three builds....easily. handily. my 4th build is ON the warriors.

nobody is hating on a bum who takes 70 shots on pro 12 minute quarters to win by 3....then, thinks its dope enough to TAKE A SCREEN SHOT WITH YOUR BUMASS CELL PHONE TO POST IN THIS POST......LMAO

mogs scoff at my videos doing incredible **** and post half screen shots of a 37 minute game in which they took 70 shots.

70 shots. LMAO

mycareer is so boring this year i fight sleep anytime i play it.

you playing 48 minutes of it LMAO

oops 37 minutes....taking 70 shots....that's almost 2 shots a minute.

i know 12 year olds who would call that **** weak.

LMAO

and i took it to twitter and got laughed at? never.

if anything, you stopped loging into twitter altogether.

lmao @ you a hater

*****, you a toddler.

i'm sure you didn't forget the time i clowned you for being a lame......i'm sure it stuck with you.

get me banned from the post again so it can die down to just DC posting game tips for you goobers.

"videos doing incredible ****" this is nba2k little guy lmaoooooooo there is NOTHING incredible you can do in a video game. what u call "clowning me for being a lame" is the exact time im talking about. they laughed at u in a thread on NT, and u went to twitter complaining trying to get people on ur side there. the fact of the matter is, given the evidence... your life sucks. you talk about difficulty level and length of quarters like these stats really matter. actually, u probably think i was posting that to show off my stats dont u? I'm complaining that it took all of that just to beat the warriors. i dont have to show off to NT lmao my real life is good i dont gotta be a know it all online.

u talking about 12 year olds u know (pedobear?) and how you cant play a game that long... but brag about having your girl play it for you and how many different "builds" u have. this game is IMPORTANT to you. dont downplay it. you find real accomplishment in it lol. you worried about me getting u banned from a thread lmao. it is what it is. if an iphone 7 is a bum cellphone then ok. so be it. *shrug* like i said... u really care about NT... AND 2k. I dont. and since i know how you are, you got it past this point. im not here to get into a measuring contest. i just want u to know... u cry too much. about everything. go outside and get some air.

d6e98d12-f4f1-448a-9022-547f9eeb95b5.png

looks like you are concerned about me.

not the other way around

bum.

i didn't read anything you typed.

i just see you checking my twitter.

lmaooooooooooo

you really got gassed and took a screen shot and uploaded it to niketalk

and we laughed at you.

then you ran to twitter to see me laughing at you more.

LMAO

fyi i'm at work, on a playstation, being paid to laugh at your struggle statlines.

you just at home, mad.

also, the original tweet you referenced was me telling you to stop being a lame doing the back-and-forth so i can report you on NT and respond on twitter....which, you responded with a screen shot....like a woman.

REAL eager to search @enphan tho. LMAO

only mogs on xbox take pictures of the screen with their phone.

ps4>

(done even acknowledging dude...in fact, catch this block, lame)

but... i have a ps4 AND an xbox... and i work from home, whenever i want. but u win, cuz u play playstation at your job. weird, i thought u said ur girl plays the game for you at home while ur at work *shrug*

anyway. bout to play game 4. im driven to play this game just to get to 90. im an 89 and i cant WAIT to trade these bums off my team so i dont gotta be a hero. when is the update to fix the custom shoes coming? have they even mentioned it anywhere?

Tek sounding like he having more struggles than me against the Lakers in 2K13 :lol: That ************ Kobe really dropped 90 on a ***** :smh:

Tek sounding like he having more struggles than me against the Lakers in 2K13 :lol: That **********er Kobe really dropped 90 on a ***** :smh:

thats just unfair. i decided to try out the newstand chewy bar things.... man... its a shame it worked so well. my homies on xbox told me that working out and all the bars are unnecessary. but the difference is ridiculous. cuz of the layup and shooting bars.... i went 20/23 on 3s. altho i was shooting from the hotzone as well. all the layups ive been blowing all series cuz they foul and no call... made damn near all of em. the game was a joke. blew the warriors out by 40. by the 3rd quarter kerr benched all the starters for the rest of the game.

those bars break the game. i won the chip and the game doesnt even make a big deal about it lol its like "hey great job. brothers for life! yeah! ok so about next season what team u wanna play for?" i was like REALLY THATS IT? yall got all this voice acting for sham and boo-boo but nothing for the actual stuff that matters? lol

I gotta unsub here .....this forum is the worst 2k thread ever and easily one of the worst threads on NT.

Nothing but passive aggressiveness, condenscension, and dumb rants about nothing goin in here.

All the issues goin with this game and folks on here making fun of the way another person plays the game.

Ridiculous ...no wonder this thread gets flagged so much.

No offense put son gotta be trash to have to score 100 to beat the warriors...I played them on hof difficulty and washed them no problem don’t get me wrong Steph had 40 but it wasn’t impossible and 70 shots ????? That ridiculous and childish

Depends on your current team and whether its the playoffs or not, GS is a different beast in the playoffs.

Also a Miami squad without Whiteside is just as bad as my Mavs squad so sometimes you gotta do everything to win.

My second best player in my team after me is Barnes who has a i1 rating and I'm also rated 81 so I have hardly no help except when Shammy gets hot beyond the arc.

Does everybody else have help or other superstars on their team? ....in the offseason I was planning in recruiting at least one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom