Official NBA 2K18 Thread | Available Now

My game been crashing every time I try to sign a player in MyLeague mode

Anyone else experiencing this?

My game keeps dropping Xbox live connection during My Career. Annoying me so much. I play other games and apps fine so it's definitely a 2K problem.

All the player created shirts for MyPark are currently free. Seems like they only have the ones that were created release day up though. Purchased all of those fake MCM shirts with the printed on belts and book bags.

Shout out to the Xbox gamer that created the Ole Miss jersey

All the player created shirts for MyPark are currently free. Seems like they only have the ones that were created release day up though. Purchased all of those fake MCM shirts with the printed on belts and book bags.

Shout out to the Xbox gamer that created the Ole Miss jersey

Do you still have to be at least an 85OVR to get the aforementioned 'free' shirts'?

Can’t stand people who play computer d. True scumbags. It leaves me no choice but to feed my big man all game:

Attachments

• DF1B1DA7-6CDE-4B10-B9DD-DA5A5BE54E0C.jpeg
    DF1B1DA7-6CDE-4B10-B9DD-DA5A5BE54E0C.jpeg
    163.7 KB · Views: 31
So glad I went ahead and created this rebounding/post scorer center with max height, weight & arm length. Been winning a lot more games since they number or centers at the park are very limited. This is with him only having an 81 ovr so imagine the damage I could do if I max out his attributes.

After many attempts to beat the Warriors on HOF, the 76er are my best bet.

Always kept the Warriors from scorching from 3s. Simmons length constantly kept Curry from dropping FMF bombs on me.
Simmons easily taking Curry to the post and scoring on him.

Yeah, think I’ve sone

^ thanks. I'm going order online pickup in store, I better not get the Cavs cover. lol.

Picked up my copy from Target yesterday, I like it even though the grind is real. I bought the $5 VC package and only went up 4 points. Anyone have any tips to farm VC? I mainly play Mycareer.

Back
Top Bottom