Official NBA 2K18 Thread | Available Now

"checking his twitter out of curiosity"

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooo

frank thomas big hurt.

BORED-BILL-RUSSELL.gif

How can I stop these cheesers who pick Bron or Harden and Iso and when they attack the rim I get no help from bigs.

Yo I hate when my big covers a Big on the 3pt line who can't even shoot the damn ball. White side spotted up and CPU wanna guard him.

i dont play H2H or play now, but if i did, i would definitely run zone defense and make my opponent MAD.

How can I stop these cheesers who pick Bron or Harden and Iso and when they attack the rim I get no help from bigs.

Yo I hate when my big covers a Big on the 3pt line who can't even shoot the damn ball. White side spotted up and CPU wanna guard him.
Do you set each individual defensive assignment/pressure/setting for EVERY opposing player?

We have been given the tools to control everything that you mentioned.

i dont play H2H or play now, but if i did, i would definitely run zone defense and make my opponent MAD.

Same. It's too cheesy. The people who are actually good are in team up. Dudes run zone or control with the Center the whole game.

A lot of these cheeses run into one of my defenders which will free up that offensive player they're covering for a open shot.

2K never changes idk why they don't just go back and fix these issues since 2k9./2k8

I remember the first time I encountered that. It was in 2k8. I was playing vs. NOH.

Every play, dude took Cp3 and ran him into a wing defender ( off ball ) and the person THAT dude waa checking was always open.

I never seen it since. Didn't know folks still did it. I lost by like 20

I need to get better at dribble moves, like pulling off the move I want at the right time. I can never get what I want to happen when I want it
anyone have any good dribbling tutorials

Much like IRL, go into practice mode and practice ONE move. Use it in different situations.

Take the pullback, snatch back, dribble. Do it. 50 times, both sides. Then do it and raise up for a jumper. Throw a drive in there.

Then use it in game.

I always say this, if you are only attempting to use these moves IN GAME, you probably won't get desired results.

I know yall hate when I suggest practice mode but it is what it is

You have to do it each game so you can learn to do it fast. If I play online, I usually play folks I know, so I get more than 2 mins

Anyone who quits when the timer runs out is just scared to lose and wants the record of a W. not realizing it means nothing once the new 2K release.

i dunno what to tell yall then

you cant play man

you cant play zone

sounds pretty helpless lmao

Back
Top Bottom