Official NBA 2K18 Thread | Available Now

I’m talking about building a team to win a championship in myleague
Yea if you decide to stick with original rosters, it will be tough. That makes it fun IMO.

Luckily the season isn't just about winning and losing games. Franchise mode is so deep that you (well I) can still find enjoyment managing everything and using the number of tools they give us

*Apologies if this has been answered previously

So, I was messing around in the shoe editor and when I went to equip them,(for an offline roster) I realized that many of the shoes weren’t equip-able e.g. no lebron 15, not even for lebron.

What’s the deal with this? Where do they go?

lol dc i too think its more fun to have a real team in 2k that you can let the CPU control and they still dominate.

i dont think humans coulda pulled that trade/sign off in 2k.....(durant to GS for barnes, basically)

so its fun to try to build 'superteams' to compete...

i used to control a bunch of teams (never all like you...i need teams to fleece)

i'd run the spurs and trade lamarcus for jokic and sign hedjona in the offseason

i'd run LA and trade for russy and k love

i'd get melo on the cavs with bron...with variations of bigs (i had d howard this year)

i HAD durant to washington with boogie, but he went to GS and i'd still move kelly and porter for boogie...

PG to portland this last year...

i'd usually do like a young team in BK last year i had like dangelo, lavine,hardaway jr, the dude who plays 3-4 for them now and drummond. (sometimes i'd finesse faried on there too)

i'd also control GS for lineup management and keeping proper stats (if someone is going off off for historical season, i'd adjust their minutes, etc.)

i think that's about all the teams, sometimes i'd run mil and try to get AD there...or chicago with ad....

(a lot of the trades be like hometown superteams lol)

NO FORCE TRADES EITHER! lol

it's really nice they added the "start today" feature, where you can start a fresh dyansty near the end of the year for updated rosters and award chases/standings.

it was a pain to sit and try to copy the awards and standings on the current year in the offseason

i.e. get harden MVP, GS vs cle finals, etc.

lol you can't even run a proper "dynasty" online.......like ever...they've never gotten it to work correctly online...

it's bizarre

Back
Top Bottom