Official NBA Draft Lottery/ 2010 NBA Draft Thread Vol. June 24th 7ET

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

The Timberwolves have 2 PGs (3 if you count Rubio), 2 PFs in Al and Love, and now 3 SFs?

Sounds like they're building a basketball team?

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

If Dominique Jones fell that far, a lot of people should be slapped.

Am I the only one that thinks Craig Brackins and/or Trevor Booker are going first round?
Give me my money.

Originally Posted by pdoggy85

The Timberwolves have 2 PGs (3 if you count Rubio), 2 PFs in Al and Love, and now 3 SFs?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Gold.

Originally Posted by pdoggy85

When they need a starting SG and C though? If they're planning on trading Jefferson, they need to get a center so Love can play his natural position. And they pretty much traded Babbitt and a solid forward in Gomes for Webster, that's a lot to give up for someone who will come off the bench IMO (assuming they give Wesley Johnson the big minutes at SF)

Webster was soft and a streaky shooter.

DK about babbit and gomes but look for portland to land tony parker or make a large move for bosh later this summer

This draft doesn't even feel like a draft, like Barry said, its all moves and positioning.

This draft is boring me. how many damn picks do OKC, Minnesota and Memphis have ? Thats the only teams i see picking seems like.

Rumors that the Grizz took Dominique Jones for the Mavs and they bought that pick? Maybe makes sense as to why the Grizz then took Vasquez. I hope so for Dallas

Damn...wanted Orton to fall to the Knicks.

The hell does Orlando need with him anyway? Don't they already have Gortat as D12's backup?

Back
Top Bottom