Official NBA Draft Lottery/ 2010 NBA Draft Thread Vol. June 24th 7ET

The Butler is drafted
pimp.gif

- Dont know if I like Jordan Crawford in that ATL system...they got nothin but 1-on-1 players & chuckers in that backcourt, even if J. Johnson dip. He would have been a better fit staying in Jersey.

- Just wanna see Manny Harris off the board, and Im done.

- BTW The Spurs win, again.

Knick fans going crazy.
laugh.gif

I $#@%$+$ hate this $#@%$+$ team every $#@%$+$ year it's the same $#@%$+$ goddamn +%+%+$%# why the @*#% did i have to grow up being a goddamn knicks fan and have to put up with this $#@%$+$ +%+%+$%# every goddamn year @*#% this man. i $#@%$+$ hate the NBA, i really do and it's +%+%+$%# like this that feeds my hate into the $#@%$+$ fire. not once can this goddamn team draft the right player it's always some stupid +%+%+$%# that's completely $#@%$+$ unnecessary. why the @*#% did we need to draft this little !+#+* named Landry? dude's a !+!** made !+#+*. @*#% we need another sf for? chandler, the italian and bill walker ain't enough? $#@%$+$ stupid *#+!#. @*#% this team and @*#% this organization and @*#% donnie $#@%$+$ walsh and that little +%%$@+ d'antoni @*#% them all. i $#@%$+$ wish van gundy was still coaching this goddamn team and we had houston and spreewell doing work with kurt thomas and marcus camby on the blocks with chris $#@%$+$ dudley wearing that goddamn face mask. @*#% this man. it's hard enough being a $#@%$+$ mets fan, but a knicks fan too, @*#% this. i really hope they $#@%$+$ flop with free agency and have to settle for some $#@%$+$ prick that sucks. @*#% this.

Really? Stanley Robinson can't get a look? Dude is an all NBA defender waiting to happen, if nothing else.

I hate San Antonio getting that Ryan Richards kid, should have been a Thunder. I'm not mad at getting Aldrich, though I rather would have had Udoh, but I guess we couldn't get that deal done.

i went to the draft and bounced by 10th pick.. SMH its not what you guys hyped about.

i got a couple of NY <3 lebron tees. holler if anyone wants any. size xl. you'll have to pay shipping

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Love that Avery Bradley pick, but I %%!!#%# hate Gody.

I hope he doesn't make the team.
I don't mind the Luke pick considering where he went. It's the same logic that worked out with Big Baby. It's a value pick.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by DTruth07

man the bulls & heat are gonna to some major damage in FA

Someone is gonna get paid real well
smh.gif

smh.gif
at the thought of sidekicks like Joe Johnson and Rudy Gay getting max deals in a few weeks...

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Love that Avery Bradley pick, but I %%!!#%# hate Gody.

I hope he doesn't make the team.
I don't mind the Luke pick considering where he went. It's the same logic that worked out with Big Baby. It's a value pick.
That was just my hate speaking.

It's a low risk play, and a good basketball move. I just hate him a lot.

Random thoughts:

- Greg Monroe is my "out on a limb" Rookie of the Year.

- Has anybody ever raised their stock in the three months before the draft more than Paul George?

- Eric Gordon, Eric Bledsoe and Willie Warren?

- I knew Craig Brackins and Trevor Booker were going first round.

- Is there anybody anywhere that thought Lazar Hayward would go first round?

- Dexter Pittman going 32nd? Ahead of Hassan Whiteside and Solomon Alabi?

- Oh, Knicks...

-So happy for Da'Sean. Crazy that he got picked before Ebanks when hehasn't touched a basketball in over two months. Dev may never hear theend of that. Of course, Da' can probably shoot better on crutches than Dev can ever.

- Speaking of Dev, playing under Ron Artest is perfect. QB.

- Is Derrick Favors 43 picks better than Gani Lawal?

- A point guard-scarce draft and Sherron Collins and Jerome Randle don't get picked... It's a combo guard's world this year, I guess.

- On the home front, I'm fine with what the Hornets did. I'm sure plenty of people will say it was a cop out to save money, but it's not like they sold the pick. Craig Brackins and Quincy Pondexter together, plus the money saved by dealing Morris Peterson > Cole Aldrich or Pat P. Offensively, would it be ridiculous to compare Brackins to Rasheed?

Back
Top Bottom