:: Official NBA Draft Thread - June 26, 7PM EST ::

i punched a wall when the knicks got the six.

i'm not expecting a similar reaction tonight, but anything is possible.

After watching that tape I have come to these conclusions about the Italian

He has very good fotwork
Needs to get stronger
Will get bodied on the block
He is not, and I repeat he does not look soft at all
Decent finisher and more athletic than thought
The defense in Italy is atrocious
Has a pretty good IQ
Will not be a great rebounder unless he gets stronger
Good jab step
Reads defenses well
Lacks explosiveness

On the next level he will be a solid player, probably average 15, 16, 17 points on a terrible team. The comparisons to Kukoc are pretty solid. Does this mean Iwant the Italian? Not if Westbrook, Bayless or Mayo are on the board. He is going to be a good player, but I don't see us taking him with the probabilitythat Bayless will be on the board. First time watching him up there and I was pretty impressed, he won't be a stiff or a dud.
Has to use the up and under move in the post or turn around fadeaways because of his lack of strength

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

ESPN radio reported that the Lakers and Heat are in talks that would trade Lamar Odom and the #58 pick to Miami. In exchange the Heat would trade to the Lakers Mark Blount, Udonis Haslem and Miami's coveted #2 pick in the draft. Rumor has it Riley is trying to clear cap space as much as he can, and wants Odom back in the fold.
jesus....wayy too good to be true

mayo/kobe/artest/gasol/bynum....look at that defense

fisher/kobe/beasley/gasol/bynum....look at that offesne

hell no... i would smack the hell outta riley if he ever did that move.... i dont want odom in miami... i would rather take beasley then odom...

Off work early will see it all
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP12

This is going to be an interesting night I can't wait. I also hope the Knicks take Gallinari just to see the fan reactions.

Same.
laugh.gif

Yeah although I doubt that trade with the Lakers will happen that would be awesome for LA IMO. Riley is not that stupid though so it wont happen.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

This is going to be an interesting night I can't wait. I also hope the Knicks take Gallinari just to see the fan reactions.

Same.
laugh.gif

I don't know you two but I hate you.

laugh.gif

My friends are going to have to physically restrain me if the Knicks pick the Italian. It seems like it's going to be a ridiculous night, I'm veryexcited to see what happens, and can't wait to come back to NT to see everyone's reactions too
laugh.gif

Out of curiosity, has there ever been so many trade rumors looming on draft night before? It just seems this year is much more crazy than in year's past.

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

hes ben gordon 2.0

I'm sick of people making this comparison...people do it for one reason...because they have the same last name...other than that they are nothing alike

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Same.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

My friends are going to have to physically restrain me if the Knicks pick the Italian. It seems like it's going to be a ridiculous night, I'm very excited to see what happens, and can't wait to come back to NT to see everyone's reactions too
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just a Sixer fan thing I guess.

Meh I see the comparisons, undersized combo guard who can score, but not a great ball handler and can't run an offense.

Aye, I might start an AIM chat for the draft if anyone's down.

It'll be ntnbadraft or something and you just invite yourselves in.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Same.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

My friends are going to have to physically restrain me if the Knicks pick the Italian. It seems like it's going to be a ridiculous night, I'm very excited to see what happens, and can't wait to come back to NT to see everyone's reactions too
laugh.gif

don't boo at MSG, just take it out to little Italy, riot and burn the mother down....on the other hand if he's like Marco Bellinelli - you knowhe's going to bring a trophy to the draft by his side...
devil.gif

Martinaser2g.jpg
Martinaser3g.jpg

Will there be a way I can watch the draft online? I wont be home to watch it and I dont have DVR...please tell me I can watch it on yahoosports or somethinglater

Back
Top Bottom