:: Official NBA Draft Thread - June 26, 7PM EST ::

Originally Posted by FRANChISe206

on behalf of the Seattle Supersonics, i would like to submit all 6 of our picks in this years draft to David Stern to disperse in any way he chooses just to keep our damn team in the damn city.....smh.

otherwise, i hope we pick bayless w/the #4
laugh.gif

lol
On a serious note the Sonics belong in Seattle.....Save the Sonics

Originally Posted by JPZx

My boy told me that the Wolves/Heat are in trade talks...the Wolves will send next years 1st Round pick (Top 10 protected) + Corey Brewer to the Heat for the #2 Pick. Anybody hear anything about this? That means we would have the #2 and #3...I'm not excited about anything yet because he said he saw it YESTERDAY on ESPN.com

Either ESPN is just being stupid(what else is new) or your boy is just making things up. No way the T'wolves give up last years lottery pick and nextyears pick for Beasley. And no way the Heat make that trade since they get nothing out of this draft but another small forward which they have like 4 ofalready.

Originally Posted by jordan44

Originally Posted by FRANChISe206

on behalf of the Seattle Supersonics, i would like to submit all 6 of our picks in this years draft to David Stern to disperse in any way he chooses just to keep our damn team in the damn city.....smh.

otherwise, i hope we pick bayless w/the #4
laugh.gif

lol
On a serious note the Sonics belong in Seattle.....Save the Sonics
True thats a effed up situation... but you can have the clips is you want them
wink.gif

nm

Roy and J. Thompson...go get your money.

As far as the Knicks.....if Bayless is on the board, you HAVE TO TAKE HIM

Here we go...
pimp.gif

to think this time last year I was in Punta Cana and stonefaced the Bulls for taking Noah....still will
indifferent.gif

This draft is not the same without Stephen A. Smith hating on the players as they walk up the stage.

Andy Katz just reported that the Chicago Bulls will in fact pick Derrick Rose
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom