Official NBA Finals Game 4: 06/11 Los Angeles Lakers @ Orlando Magic 6:00PM PST ABC

These fans have the nerve to chant about the refs
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

Kobe telling Howard to "shut the $**% up and play"

laugh.gif

thats tech worthy by the likes of rasheed or kenyon, but not almighty kobe.. I remember a game awhile back where a guy said the s word just to himself and gott'ed up.. here its personal, but not an issue

my dude KOBE BEANS punking that dude, snatched the cookies with the trash talk
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

no kobe T.... lol again, balance is coming back. and no comments from laker fans about that.. typical
How's that a T?
Shut up and sit down.
tbone you shouldnt even be talkin been in hiding this whole game now you want to come out andtalk
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Walkin Memorial

These fans have the nerve to chant about the refs
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i was just about to say that...

games been called badly overall... too many touch fouls downlow...

too many looseball fouls being called... its ridiculous

YESSSSS KOBE GETTIN SERIOUS...++*# ALL THAT NICE !%%% HOWARD....WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIP HERE.....GET EM KOBE!

Am I the only one tired of Kobe with that leaning in shot trying to draw fouls. I mean yeah its smart basketbal but he od's on it too much seems like everyshoot he tries the lean in bs.

why would he get a T for that?

That would have been a travesty.

His elbows were used no different than how Howard has been using his.

Ariza can't buy a foul in the lane.

Something's still up with Kobe's hand or legs or both because his shots, including his free throws, look really bad and not in the normal way.

i wonder what lineup phil is gonna put in to start the 4th. good job by the lakers to be up by 4.

Back
Top Bottom