Official NBA Finals Game 4: 06/11 Los Angeles Lakers @ Orlando Magic 6:00PM PST ABC

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. 4th ring on the way LAKERS NATION

pimp.gif

and Phil is cheese in the press conference like
happy.gif

Fisher think he's bad now
laugh.gif
I'll give him those 2 big shots he hitfor us, despite his struggle all playoffs

LA!

NT takes everything so literal .

Of course he isn't the worst player ever , but why did he play 3rd quarter ... 4th quarter ... & OT ? I haven't seen Skip since Halftime ?

Nelson is NOT healthy & he is NOT ready to play NBA Final basketball right now over Skip . Period .

He did the 3 dumbest things in the game ... which were the few main reasons why the Magic lost .

Why was he playing ?

fish mustve been a male pron star in his previous life holding out so long before he decides to finish.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

smh.gif
at pau calling for the ball with a big lead and no time left

pietrus shoudlve reggie miller vs. kobe'd him
Exactly, I'm against fighting when you're losing, but that's just disrespectful. I put that on my life that if I was Pietrus, I would have messed up Gasol's life.
6 is a big lead? Not against Orlando. Pau put the game away and Pietrus pulled a %++$# move.

Im so mad at myself, I turned the channell by accident on my DVR before I could get that Double Axe handle onto my Hard Drive
laugh.gif
I NEED THAT GIF!!!

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Real talk though, a lot of bandwagon Laker fans are going to flood the thread tonight. !!@@ is disgusting.

*Not a Laker fan.

SVG deserves some blame. Rafer should have been playing the fourth qtr and OT.
You know how it goes.

Rafer should've played OT. Jameer already had his burn already. SVG needs to be kicked for that.

And missing all those FTs is unacceptable. Dwight been messing up all game on FTs.

Hopefully, Orlando pulls a huge upset and wins 3 straight games but it's looking grim.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABABY!!!!!

1 more win 2 chalk off!!...

Letz Get It LA!!

Originally Posted by daemacho

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Originally Posted by moundraised23

pau bringin dat memphis out aint he
NORRRRRTH memphis, Orange mound!!!!!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

BUMPIN TEARDACLUBUP BEFORE THE GAME

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Then Slob on my Knob after the game!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

http://www.youtube.com/v/9zig9W1Gh4A&hl=en&fs=1&

Kneesh, you have a record of saying outlandish %%+$ to the point its like do you even watch the games.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Kobe smacked jameer but it was incidental could there be a foul called hell yes, but go back 2 plays when Pau had his jersey pulled to the floor and they called nothing.
indifferent.gif
@ the refs on both ends.

No way in hell was that "incidental". No freakin way.

A deliberate elbow to the face is not part of the play.

Kobe threw it KNOWING they would have the balls to call it and, whaddya know, they didn't.

Laker fans, enjoy your *championship.

*received favorable officiating throughout 2009 NBA playoffs.

Originally Posted by Burns1923

Laker fans, you KNOW Kobe's elbow to Nelson's jaw should've been an offensive foul.

Then Fisher's 3 would've never happened.

Freakin league is so orchestrated.

Those refs didn't call Kobe for the foul ON PURPOSE.

Disgusting.
It could've gone either way. You could call the elbow, but you could also interpret it that Nelson stepped into Kobe's space and the elbowwas incidental.

Bottom line, 9 times out of 10, a play like that won't be whistled either way with less than a minute left in a finals game.

Originally Posted by justonmars

So did they ever review Kobes 3 POINT shot that was supposed to be a 2 pointer?
They called it a 2 pointer from the get go.

Back
Top Bottom