Official NBA Finals Game 5: 2009 NBA CHAMPIONS LOS ANGELES LAKERS!!!

If we come out hard and get a decent lead into the second quarter Orlando will start playing tense and it will be their undoing. Come out with passion, hunger,and a will to do what is necessary. LETS GET IT!

Gina Incandela
pimp.gif

my lil brother has autism
frown.gif

she doin big things.

let's get it baby

GO LAKERS

I just want the win, but imagine if Kobe wins it at the buzzer, that would be my dream finish

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

Damn, i got league games at 3 and 5
smh.gif

Hopefully I'll be at Staples tomorrow night with all the Laker fans, celebrating... Go for the kill boys..

Nah you ain't heard? , they not opening the staples center tommorow, there was a story about it on the news, didn't you see what happen after game 4?

I don't wanna say that i hope for a loss, but i'd much rather seen them win it all at home in Staples
ohwell.gif

Oh well..

LETS GET IT!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

smushiswatching.jpg

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Lets Go LAL!!!...we've had a extra bumpy road to get here..(hardest trip ever I believe)...if anyone deserves this, its us...Laker Nation baby!!!

What is a Hubba Bubba??..never heard of that type of candy

I hope they come out with energy like how they did against Denver in Game 6....i don't want any of that "win it in LA" %#!#%#$%. Win it as soonas possible, period.

Kobe with a chance at a 4th ring. The basketball world has waited 5 years for this moment. If the Lakers close out the niketalk server may just explode.

Originally Posted by u ttocs

Kobe with a chance at a 4th ring. The basketball world has waited 5 years for this moment. If the Lakers close out the niketalk server may just explode.
twitter/facebook/myspace/espn servers as well

for my laker fans: if we win, no one will talk about the game. be on some other small talk, "so yeah, i heard they building some new condos near themall," or on some "how was your weekend"
laugh.gif
grin.gif

If the Lakers win the NBA Championship on Sunday, some city officials are speculating about a parade on Figueroa Street on Tuesday.

However, the police and cleanup crews for such an event cost something around a million dollars, and it's not at all clear the city -- which has recently forced employees to take paycuts, and is facing dire shortfalls -- has the cash.

City Councilwoman Jan Perry was on the dais with David Stern a week ago, when the NBA announced the 2011 All-Star Game would be in Los Angeles. Now she's quoted by David Zahniser and Phil Willon in the L.A. Times with the bad news:

"We can't afford to cover the costs," Los Angeles City Councilwoman Jan Perry, whose district includes Staples Center, said this afternoon. "How could we make a decision about people's jobs and then sponsor the parade?"

She suggests the Lakers or the NBA ought to pick up the tab.

roll.gif
roll.gif

all that means is when the lakers win there will be a roit in downtown.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

If the Lakers win the NBA Championship on Sunday, some city officials are speculating about a parade on Figueroa Street on Tuesday.

However, the police and cleanup crews for such an event cost something around a million dollars, and it's not at all clear the city -- which has recently forced employees to take paycuts, and is facing dire shortfalls -- has the cash.

City Councilwoman Jan Perry was on the dais with David Stern a week ago, when the NBA announced the 2011 All-Star Game would be in Los Angeles. Now she's quoted by David Zahniser and Phil Willon in the L.A. Times with the bad news:

"We can't afford to cover the costs," Los Angeles City Councilwoman Jan Perry, whose district includes Staples Center, said this afternoon. "How could we make a decision about people's jobs and then sponsor the parade?"

She suggests the Lakers or the NBA ought to pick up the tab.
roll.gif
roll.gif

all that means is when the lakers win there will be a roit in downtown.
Players are not gonna participate for sure. No cops to patrol = Chaos.
grin.gif

IVE BEEN READY FOR THIS FOR THE LAST THE 7 YEARS BABY!

IF we win on sunday, when is the parade? I will be making the five hour drive to be there.

Back
Top Bottom