Official NBA Finals Game 5: 2009 NBA CHAMPIONS LOS ANGELES LAKERS!!!

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

IVE BEEN READY FOR THIS FOR THE LAST THE 7 YEARS BABY!

IF we win on sunday, when is the parade? I will be making the five hour drive to be there.

Well hello there brother.
smile.gif

The band wagon is light these days. The Magic have played well aside from not executing in crunch time. If they do go down today, I hope they go down fighting.

--Hopefully we can bring it home tonight...
--I can see the Magic bouncing back from their meltdown the other night though..

[h1]Alston: Friends Are Ready To 'Wring Van Gundy's Neck'[/h1]

[h3]More Magic News[/h3]
[h3]Magic Links[/h3]
Jun 14, 2009 10:05 AM EST

Magic point guard Rafer Alston says that his friends are upset with coach Stan Van Gundy.

Alston was benched in the fourth quarter and overtime of Orlando's Game 4 loss to Los Angeles.

He said Saturday that his friends "were ready to fly in and wring (Van Gundy's) neck."

The point guard said that he wasn't likely to have a meeting with his coach.

"I'm not good at having a one-on-one meeting, because then I might blow up.

"He might tell me something that might not make any sense to me, and I may not like that," Alston said.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

The band wagon is light these days. The Magic have played well aside from not executing in crunch time. If they do go down today, I hope they go down fighting.

Yeah I've noticed less of my friends who are "Magic fans" aren't talking about this game all too much, funny how that works. I don'twant to see LA win on the Magic's home court, so I want to send this back to LA, but if they lose.. at least give it all you got and dont' give up.

being that i will prolly finish my posts during the game this will be my only post b4 the game ...

let's see how SVG messes up tonight ... Rafer has every right to be upset ... he is still to blame for poor shooting in the first 2 games but as a coach uhave to know ur players and how he might have handled the jameer situation ...

Kobe can't get away w/ another subpar performance ... if the lakers don't double and just foul dwight the lakers should b celebrating tonight ....

either way its gonna be another good game ...

If I was Skip I would be mad also...SVG doesn't know what he's doing when it comes to playing these PG's..if it was up 2 me Nelson would of onlygot PT in the final 2 min of every game...boom there u go, u played in the Finals...bringing him back may have cost them the Finals.

Skip has a reason 2 be mad!

just looking at dfish's .4 shot vs spurs on youtube again. and it reminded me that Hedo was on the floor for the Spurs when he played with them on the playbefore the shot.

they closed out in Denver, and they are the best road team in the league. let's make it two in a row in close out games on the road. Go Lakers!

Let's get it...although I expect the magic to win this one...I just dnt see them lying down in front of their home crowd...then its gna give the hatershope LOL

I just hope that Kobe doesn't come out trying to do too much since he is able to see the finish line. Go with the flow of the game, get people involved,and take home the chip.

We don't need an MVP performance. We just want a win.

The Lakers traded Nick Van Exel to the Denver Nuggets back in the day - and those 2 players the Lakers got in return are currently with the Magic.

Who are they?
nerd.gif

(and no google)

I see another close game. Will be interesting to see how the Magic play now that Gundy got advice on how to coach the 2nd half of a game.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

The Lakers traded Nick Van Exel to the Denver Nuggets back in the day - and those 2 players the Lakers got in return are currently with the Magic.

Who are they?
nerd.gif

(and no google)
I'm going to say Battie and Lue. Besides Anthony Johnson, who I know has been with the Pacers and Nets, I don't see too many other lowcaliber journeymen on the team.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Who are they?
nerd.gif

(and no google)
Anthony Johnson, and Tyrone Lue?

Back
Top Bottom