**OFFICIAL NBA MOST VALUABLE PLAYER (MVP) THREAD**

Oh man
roll.gif

Y'all are some comedians.

^ It holds a ton of truth to it.

Whoever edited it that way sounds like they know their stuff.
nerd.gif

I'd like to meet this guy.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

But seriously, the list is now Joh Titor-approved.
laugh.gif

[table][tr][th=""]Year[/th] [th=""]Player[/th] [th=""]Team[/th] [/tr][tr][td]2010[/td] [td] Tyler Hansbrough[/td] [td]North Carolina Tar Heels[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2009[/td] [td] Vince Carter[/td] [td]New Jersey Nets[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2008[/td] [td] Kobe Bryant[/td] [td]Los Angeles Lakers[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2007[/td] [td] Dirk Nowitzki[/td] [td]Dallas Mavericks[/td] [/tr][/table]

How the heck is Vince German?
roll.gif

And how is a member of the Tar Heels going to be an NBA MVP?
laugh.gif

And why would Psycho-T even be on the Tar Heels in 2010?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

[table][tr][th=""]Year[/th] [th=""]Player[/th] [th=""]Team[/th] [/tr][tr][td]2010[/td] [td] Tyler Hansbrough[/td] [td]North Carolina Tar Heels[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2009[/td] [td] Vince Carter[/td] [td]New Jersey Nets[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2008[/td] [td] Kobe Bryant[/td] [td]Los Angeles Lakers[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2007[/td] [td] Dirk Nowitzki[/td] [td]Dallas Mavericks[/td] [/tr][/table]

How the heck is Vince German?
roll.gif

And how is a member of the Tar Heels going to be an NBA MVP?
laugh.gif

And why would Psycho-T even be on the Tar Heels in 2010?
laugh.gif
Vince Carter winning the MVP
roll.gif

Don't underestimate Tyler Hansbrough Ska, he may not be the best player, but his will, hard-work, and determination is unmatched by any other MVP candidate

BaronDavis5:
why is that one diff?
You know that you can edit the page, right?

I mean... you... the person sitting right there... BaronDavis5... you can edit any wikipedia page. And the changes go through immediately, unless someone elseis editing at the same time as you.

So someone else thinks Psycho-T will be a member of the Tar Heels in 2010 and will win the NBA's MVP award.
laugh.gif

I've corrected it. The guy who thinks LeBron will win it in 2011 as a member of the Brooklyn Nets has corrected it.

Back
Top Bottom