Official NBA OFF-SEASON Thread - 2011: Free Agency Dec. 9th

J Money... FIRST NAME LAST NAME!!!
pimp.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
@ the thought of Chris coming to the east and the nightly match ups between him, deron, j money, & pooh ...
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

Remember how much hype they were giving him before he went to UConn... didn't he score 100 in a hs game?

I expected dude to come in and be The GOODS
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

J Money... FIRST NAME LAST NAME!!!
pimp.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
@ the thought of Chris coming to the east and the nightly match ups between him, deron, j money, & pooh ...
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

Remember how much hype they were giving him before he went to UConn... didn't he score 100 in a hs game?

I expected dude to come in and be The GOODS
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by PMatic

Dream Team II?

The London 2012 Olympics will represent the 20th anniversary of the original 1992 Dream Team – heretofore considered the most talented Olympic team ever assembled – in Barcelona that helped transform basketball globally. The 2012 team has the potential to be even better.

Remember, Magic Johnson, Larry Bird and Chris Mullin were at the end of their careers in 1992, and consider the roster the United States could bring to England next year. Take Carlos Boozer, Michael Redd and an aging Jason Kidd off the 2008 gold medal roster and add Kevin Durant, Derrick Rose and any one of several burgeoning young stars for the bench, like Kevin Love or Blake Griffin.
Link

laugh.gif
 Chris Mullin was NOT at the end of his career in 1992.

Originally Posted by PMatic

Dream Team II?

The London 2012 Olympics will represent the 20th anniversary of the original 1992 Dream Team – heretofore considered the most talented Olympic team ever assembled – in Barcelona that helped transform basketball globally. The 2012 team has the potential to be even better.

Remember, Magic Johnson, Larry Bird and Chris Mullin were at the end of their careers in 1992, and consider the roster the United States could bring to England next year. Take Carlos Boozer, Michael Redd and an aging Jason Kidd off the 2008 gold medal roster and add Kevin Durant, Derrick Rose and any one of several burgeoning young stars for the bench, like Kevin Love or Blake Griffin.
Link

laugh.gif
 Chris Mullin was NOT at the end of his career in 1992.

I think the 2012 team will be the best since 92.. You can never compare them to the Dream Team, though. They were on a whole other level.

I think the 2012 team will be the best since 92.. You can never compare them to the Dream Team, though. They were on a whole other level.

Back
Top Bottom