Official NBA OFF-SEASON Thread - 2011: Free Agency Dec. 9th

Rondo isn't even patriotic like that anyway. I remember clearly when everybody was all rah rah about trying out for the USA 2010 team, Rondo was the only one lacking enthusiasm for trying out. He kept changing his mind back and forth, and when he did decide to try out, the way he carried himself in interviews, it was as if he was forced to.

The USA committee definitely remembers.

Rondo isn't even patriotic like that anyway. I remember clearly when everybody was all rah rah about trying out for the USA 2010 team, Rondo was the only one lacking enthusiasm for trying out. He kept changing his mind back and forth, and when he did decide to try out, the way he carried himself in interviews, it was as if he was forced to.

The USA committee definitely remembers.

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Kobe asking for a mil a month to play in Turkey
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

You do realize that is a whole lot less than what he gets from the Lakers right....

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

You do realize that is a whole lot less than what he gets from the Lakers right....

Yep Kobe makes $24 mill a year...that is a substantial paycut.

All those folks looking at Paul George like he just did a jumping jack

Yep Kobe makes $24 mill a year...that is a substantial paycut.

All those folks looking at Paul George like he just did a jumping jack

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Originally Posted by LDJ

I just said a 70 pt blowout is dead. I didnt say that France wouldnt beat them, and I said they would make the olympics.
USA still has the issue of Lebron looming over that team. They are so talented that they can get away w/o Bron Wade and Bosh. too.
1.Rose
2.Bryant
3Durant
4Blake/
5Love/
6Melo
7Dwight
8Lamarcus
9Paul
10Williams
11Gordon
12 Tyson
That team not better than the ideal team, but the ego's mix better.
You got to figure that if you cut Bron, your cutting Wade, and Bosh at this point. I think Wade and Bosh would consider playing, but it would alleniate Bron and another gold wouldnt be worth it, if it ment that Bron got aloof for the Miami Heat.
Your better at the 4, you get more lineups of Rose and Paul or Rose and Williams in the back court which minimises the Wade hit, and you minimise the Bron hit by having the 2nd and 3rd best SF's
Bryant and Durant are the clear leaders, Paul starts over Rose in THAT situation, and you prob put Love as a starter to have the spacing Bosh provided.
If Lebron decides to act an Donkey in Vegas next July and August you got to believe that that will be considered.

Um iuno about the gordon or tyson part, plus why no love for rondo. I think a total package pass first guard would be better suited for this team considering the amount of shooters/scorers and players who need to be set up in order to score. i like rose just with durant/melo/dwight/bryant/blake these guys score iso or need to be facilitated to and need a guard to step it up on the other end and rondo facilitating/defense> rose.

Eric Gordon is a very good shooter, can slash and handle the ball. What other 2 guard you taking ahead of him?
Rose is going to be looked to to score. I already said I'm starting Paul if Bron Wade and Bosh are not there. Rose is at worse the 2nd most dynamic scoring guard in the NBA. Truth be told Rose might not play PG at all Without Bron, Wade and Bosh, but he is a better alternative than an IGGY or Rudy Gay.
Rondo is not an elite PG in the NBA despite what you might think. At his best he is the 6th or 7th best in the league.
Nash
Paul
Williams
Rose
Westbrook
I dont know about Tyson, but Dwight needed a legit center backup, and Tyson is the BPA for the Job

I think Odom will get consideration too. The committee will want to put the guys that participated in the World Championships onto the Olympic team.  

Originally Posted by LDJ

I just said a 70 pt blowout is dead. I didnt say that France wouldnt beat them, and I said they would make the olympics.
USA still has the issue of Lebron looming over that team. They are so talented that they can get away w/o Bron Wade and Bosh. too.
1.Rose
2.Bryant
3Durant
4Blake/
5Love/
6Melo
7Dwight
8Lamarcus
9Paul
10Williams
11Gordon
12 Tyson
That team not better than the ideal team, but the ego's mix better.
You got to figure that if you cut Bron, your cutting Wade, and Bosh at this point. I think Wade and Bosh would consider playing, but it would alleniate Bron and another gold wouldnt be worth it, if it ment that Bron got aloof for the Miami Heat.
Your better at the 4, you get more lineups of Rose and Paul or Rose and Williams in the back court which minimises the Wade hit, and you minimise the Bron hit by having the 2nd and 3rd best SF's
Bryant and Durant are the clear leaders, Paul starts over Rose in THAT situation, and you prob put Love as a starter to have the spacing Bosh provided.
If Lebron decides to act an Donkey in Vegas next July and August you got to believe that that will be considered.

Um iuno about the gordon or tyson part, plus why no love for rondo. I think a total package pass first guard would be better suited for this team considering the amount of shooters/scorers and players who need to be set up in order to score. i like rose just with durant/melo/dwight/bryant/blake these guys score iso or need to be facilitated to and need a guard to step it up on the other end and rondo facilitating/defense> rose.

Eric Gordon is a very good shooter, can slash and handle the ball. What other 2 guard you taking ahead of him?
Rose is going to be looked to to score. I already said I'm starting Paul if Bron Wade and Bosh are not there. Rose is at worse the 2nd most dynamic scoring guard in the NBA. Truth be told Rose might not play PG at all Without Bron, Wade and Bosh, but he is a better alternative than an IGGY or Rudy Gay.
Rondo is not an elite PG in the NBA despite what you might think. At his best he is the 6th or 7th best in the league.
Nash
Paul
Williams
Rose
Westbrook
I dont know about Tyson, but Dwight needed a legit center backup, and Tyson is the BPA for the Job

I think Odom will get consideration too. The committee will want to put the guys that participated in the World Championships onto the Olympic team.  

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

but say he plays Sept to July 10months 10 Mil.(tax free)
24M after taxes is 12-15M. then his normal household expenses. 

plus its a year long vacation really win win. 

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

One month after the lockout began, NBA owners and players have resumed talks toward a new collective bargaining agreement.

Representatives have met since July 1, but this is the first meeting involving David Stern, Billy Hunter and Derek Fisher. Theo Ratliff also joined the meeting.

The season is scheduled to start on Nov. 1.

Read more: http://basketball.realgm....ce_Lockout#ixzz1TpF62q5l

One month after the lockout began, NBA owners and players have resumed talks toward a new collective bargaining agreement.

Representatives have met since July 1, but this is the first meeting involving David Stern, Billy Hunter and Derek Fisher. Theo Ratliff also joined the meeting.

The season is scheduled to start on Nov. 1.

Read more: http://basketball.realgm....ce_Lockout#ixzz1TpF62q5l

Originally Posted by roc4life24

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Fair enough. But Kobe/any player with his status, absolutely have the right to be asking for that much money.

Originally Posted by roc4life24

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Fair enough. But Kobe/any player with his status, absolutely have the right to be asking for that much money.

Back
Top Bottom