Official NBA OFF-SEASON Thread - 2011: Free Agency Dec. 9th

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Wade offered 2 mill a month to play for China? He's crazy for turning that down amirite? Perhaps Wade and Bron don't want to play overseas because they have more thorough drug testing?

2 million per month?
sick.gif
Wade is a damn fool if he rejects.
Ya'll do realize that players have personal lives and families right?  Or are you forgetting he just won custody of his kids.

I NEED to see SVG vs. JVG.

They should do some lockout commercial with those two going one on one like that shadow commercial for some car.

I NEED to see SVG vs. JVG.

They should do some lockout commercial with those two going one on one like that shadow commercial for some car.

what is the draft order if there is no season? should just be a lottery it would be lame if they kept the same order as the last one

what is the draft order if there is no season? should just be a lottery it would be lame if they kept the same order as the last one

Wade offered 2 mill a month to play for China? He's crazy for turning that down amirite? Perhaps Wade and Bron don't want to play overseas because they have more thorough drug testing?

ruhroh128548602003264776.jpg

ruhroh128548602003264776.jpg

If I'm Wade going in to my 30s unsure if there will be a NBA season I want at least 5 mil a month overseas, especially after what Kobe is demanding and imo if Bron gets an offer it should be for a lot more.

If I'm Wade going in to my 30s unsure if there will be a NBA season I want at least 5 mil a month overseas, especially after what Kobe is demanding and imo if Bron gets an offer it should be for a lot more.

to the draft question. It could be like the NHL lockout where they take the last three years and the total of wins you had. The least wins get the top spots.

to the draft question. It could be like the NHL lockout where they take the last three years and the total of wins you had. The least wins get the top spots.

Back
Top Bottom