Official NBA OFF-SEASON Thread - 2011: Free Agency Dec. 9th

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

bron has been down in the houston working with Hakeem

bron + post game
ruhroh128548602003264776.jpg

who_are_the_best_to_never_grab_a_championship_ring.jpg

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ba...-helping-to-tune-LeBron-James-?urn=nba-wp7284
Houston, WE HAVE A PROBLEM!

This will make him unguardable!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I know Mike was hurt but should we act like Redd hasnt played a full season in the past years so how would his addition be sick when Miller played more games than he did

I know Mike was hurt but should we act like Redd hasnt played a full season in the past years so how would his addition be sick when Miller played more games than he did

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Redd would be SICK in miami

So was the thought of Miller and look how that happened
Should we act like Mike wasn't hurt last season?

He came through in the Playoffs from what i remember. he was most majority of the season. had he been 100% they would have won a couple more games easily.

Redd would be a HUGE addition IMO. im a big Redd fan and playing with 3 superstars would motivate him since im sure losing most of his career has stopped him from playing to his full potential. hes still what 30 years old? still shoot lights out. as long as he doesnt get injured he woud do just fine in Miami. I hate Miami but that would help them out a lot.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Redd would be SICK in miami

So was the thought of Miller and look how that happened
Should we act like Mike wasn't hurt last season?

He came through in the Playoffs from what i remember. he was most majority of the season. had he been 100% they would have won a couple more games easily.

Redd would be a HUGE addition IMO. im a big Redd fan and playing with 3 superstars would motivate him since im sure losing most of his career has stopped him from playing to his full potential. hes still what 30 years old? still shoot lights out. as long as he doesnt get injured he woud do just fine in Miami. I hate Miami but that would help them out a lot.

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Those would be cool signings and all, but kinda tough since they play the same position as LBJ.

LBJ gonna have to slide to the 4 in stretches.
Don't forget TMAC played a lot of point in Detroit last season.

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Those would be cool signings and all, but kinda tough since they play the same position as LBJ.

LBJ gonna have to slide to the 4 in stretches.
Don't forget TMAC played a lot of point in Detroit last season.

Back
Top Bottom