Official NBA OFF-SEASON Thread - 2011: Free Agency Dec. 9th

Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

Originally Posted by rocketman89

scaled.php

from klove's twitter
For multi millionaires they dress like bums. Nike sandals with socks to class, and short shorts? Really Russell? Sweatpants, and a timberwolves t shirt? Really Kevin?
I will skip commenting on Baron..........its aint even worth it, dude is just weird.
And wussup with Diddys t shirt? Is that sweat?
And am I really suppose to believe these guys are putting in the work to pass classes? You know they gonna pass em no matter what. They prolly gonna go to a few classes and thats it, receive diplomas at the end of summer

laugh.gif
at you thinking they have to be GQ.

its the LA way. comfort especially if your going to class at a college. nobody dresses up for school.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

and you real salty.
ahhh yes i remember the days when i use to go to class in some sandals!

no one dresses up in college, you a fool if you do!

I'm enjoying all of these off-season web series videos
smokin.gif

Brandon Jennings - "Under The Armour"

Episode #1

Baltimore, MD - Scoping out the office at Under Armour Headquarters
Washington, DC - Dropping 41 in the debut at the Goodman League at Barry Farms

Episode #2

1st Annual Flag Football Game - Lincoln Park, Milwaukee, WI
Welcome to my Crib - Milwaukee, WI
Brandon Jennings Basketball Camp - Homestead High, Mequon, WI

Follow @BL00dline3
Follow @UndertheArmour

Next episode: Baltimore, MD for the Goodman-Drew All-Star Game - Capital Punishment!

I'm enjoying all of these off-season web series videos
smokin.gif

Brandon Jennings - "Under The Armour"

Episode #1

Baltimore, MD - Scoping out the office at Under Armour Headquarters
Washington, DC - Dropping 41 in the debut at the Goodman League at Barry Farms

Episode #2

1st Annual Flag Football Game - Lincoln Park, Milwaukee, WI
Welcome to my Crib - Milwaukee, WI
Brandon Jennings Basketball Camp - Homestead High, Mequon, WI

Follow @BL00dline3
Follow @UndertheArmour

Next episode: Baltimore, MD for the Goodman-Drew All-Star Game - Capital Punishment!

scaled.php

from klove's twitter
For multi millionaires they dress like bums. Nike sandals with socks to class, and short shorts? Really Russell? Sweatpants, and a timberwolves t shirt? Really Kevin?
I will skip commenting on Baron..........its aint even worth it, dude is just weird.
And am I really suppose to believe these guys are putting in the work to pass classes? You know they gonna pass em no matter what. They prolly gonna go to a few classes and thats it, receive diplomas at the end of summer
so your supposed to dress up when going to school?

scaled.php

from klove's twitter
so your supposed to dress up when going to school?

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

laugh.gif

its the LA way. comfort especially if your going to class at a college. nobody dresses up for school.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

and you real salty.

You sound upset. It's college.. in the summer, at that. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

and you real salty.

You sound upset. It's college.. in the summer, at that. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom