Official NBA OFF-SEASON Thread - 2011: Free Agency Dec. 9th

Nike Real Run highlights

Check out some of the top highlights from first half of the season action from the Nike Real Run. So far this year many NBA players have graced the floor at Inglewood High School featuring: JR Smith, James Harden, Josh Smith, DeMar DeRozan, Ryan Hollins, Dorell Wright, Pooh Jeter, Marcus Williams, Kenneth Faried, Bobby Brown, Chris Brown and many more!

Nike Real Run highlights

Check out some of the top highlights from first half of the season action from the Nike Real Run. So far this year many NBA players have graced the floor at Inglewood High School featuring: JR Smith, James Harden, Josh Smith, DeMar DeRozan, Ryan Hollins, Dorell Wright, Pooh Jeter, Marcus Williams, Kenneth Faried, Bobby Brown, Chris Brown and many more!

Man let that boy Breezy cook! He was showing out from those highlights
pimp.gif
lol

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Smh Chris Brown got an ugly jumpshot
do your frail %@! even have a jumper?
breezy look like he can kinda ball tho ......thought he was cut from that bow wow poser cloth so this surprised me 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Smh Chris Brown got an ugly jumpshot
do your frail %@! even have a jumper?
breezy look like he can kinda ball tho ......thought he was cut from that bow wow poser cloth so this surprised me 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Nike Real Run highlights

Few notes

1. Bobby Brown has bounce man. I really wonder why he isn't in the league. Numbers game I guess. Really interested in seeing him today @ The Goodman/Drew game. Will shock a lot of people.

2. Chris Brown, nice work man

3. Dorell Wright's evolution is funny to me. Going from a rebounding SF in his first few years in MIA to a 3PT shooting dude in GSW is just weird to me. Game changed completely because he didn't even shoot 3's in MIA.

4. Behind McGee and Dwight, Ryan Hollins is the most athletic center in the NBA. Dude is a freak man.

eek.gif
@ That Nick Young move at the 1:58 mark. I swear I see so much Kobe in his game. No I am not saying they are on the same level, but it is obvious he is the most influenced "young" dude in the NBA by Kobe.

6. Why the hell were there so few people there.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Nike Real Run highlights

Few notes

1. Bobby Brown has bounce man. I really wonder why he isn't in the league. Numbers game I guess. Really interested in seeing him today @ The Goodman/Drew game. Will shock a lot of people.

2. Chris Brown, nice work man

3. Dorell Wright's evolution is funny to me. Going from a rebounding SF in his first few years in MIA to a 3PT shooting dude in GSW is just weird to me. Game changed completely because he didn't even shoot 3's in MIA.

4. Behind McGee and Dwight, Ryan Hollins is the most athletic center in the NBA. Dude is a freak man.

eek.gif
@ That Nick Young move at the 1:58 mark. I swear I see so much Kobe in his game. No I am not saying they are on the same level, but it is obvious he is the most influenced "young" dude in the NBA by Kobe.

6. Why the hell were there so few people there.
grin.gif

from what i have read the players are absolutely against any incentive based contract. that's where I side with the owners. sick of seeing people with a terrible work ethic get a huge payday and chill for years.

from what i have read the players are absolutely against any incentive based contract. that's where I side with the owners. sick of seeing people with a terrible work ethic get a huge payday and chill for years.

Back
Top Bottom