Official NBA OFF-SEASON Thread - 2011: Free Agency Dec. 9th

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Nike Real Run highlights

Check out some of the top highlights from first half of the season action from the Nike Real Run. So far this year many NBA players have graced the floor at Inglewood High School featuring: JR Smith, James Harden, Josh Smith, DeMar DeRozan, Ryan Hollins, Dorell Wright, Pooh Jeter, Marcus Williams, Kenneth Faried, Bobby Brown, Chris Brown and many more!
Is this old footage or has JR Smith removed all his tats? Check 2:14 mark

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Anyone see this?

Rondo and some other Celtics got the chance to hang out with Obama earlier this year, and in a recently-released excerpt from his upcoming book Shaq Uncut, written with Jackie MacMullan, Shaq details how one line from the encounter (might have) impacted his teammate:

In early March some of the guys went to the museum of Fine Arts for a fund-raiser and got to hang with President Barack Obama. Everyone was a little bit in awe. The President turns to Ray, points at Rondo, and says, “Hey, Ray, why don’t you teach this kid how to shoot?

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Anyone see this?

Rondo and some other Celtics got the chance to hang out with Obama earlier this year, and in a recently-released excerpt from his upcoming book Shaq Uncut, written with Jackie MacMullan, Shaq details how one line from the encounter (might have) impacted his teammate:

In early March some of the guys went to the museum of Fine Arts for a fund-raiser and got to hang with President Barack Obama. Everyone was a little bit in awe. The President turns to Ray, points at Rondo, and says, “Hey, Ray, why don’t you teach this kid how to shoot?

laugh.gif

blakegriffintweet.jpg

extra pause at bosh.

that move jr smith did to dorell wright, the step back cross over into a spin was raw. yea nick young is definitely an offensive talent. dude is fun to watch. that humongous dude at the end doing all those dudes was hilarious to me. i thought javale was the only true giant doing that in the L. impressive.

Blake griffin with the smooth fatality.

extra pause at bosh.

that move jr smith did to dorell wright, the step back cross over into a spin was raw. yea nick young is definitely an offensive talent. dude is fun to watch. that humongous dude at the end doing all those dudes was hilarious to me. i thought javale was the only true giant doing that in the L. impressive.

Blake griffin with the smooth fatality.

Back
Top Bottom