Official NBA OFF-SEASON Thread - 2011: Free Agency Dec. 9th

Ain't been around these parts in a while. I'll welcome myself back.

As for the lockout, keep the party going. I believe in a hard cap, contraction, non-guaranteed contracts, fines for flopping, and fines for acting like you were fouled when you weren't. So basically, I'm on the side of the owners, and I want the game to be right when it comes back, or it shouldn't come back until it is. Maybe if this were the 90's I would be salty about what is going on with the NBA, but with the kind of players in the league now, I couldn't care less. I got the NFL, college football, college basketball, my wife, friends, and video games to entertain me, the NBA kinda sucks.

That is all

Ain't been around these parts in a while. I'll welcome myself back.

As for the lockout, keep the party going. I believe in a hard cap, contraction, non-guaranteed contracts, fines for flopping, and fines for acting like you were fouled when you weren't. So basically, I'm on the side of the owners, and I want the game to be right when it comes back, or it shouldn't come back until it is. Maybe if this were the 90's I would be salty about what is going on with the NBA, but with the kind of players in the league now, I couldn't care less. I got the NFL, college football, college basketball, my wife, friends, and video games to entertain me, the NBA kinda sucks.

That is all

For Stern, it's either contraction; or hard-cap. And you obviously know what he's gonna choose. And I think for the better if the league - you go with a hardcap. The league will be more competitive and it will be better for the fans. I'm with Stern 100%.

For Stern, it's either contraction; or hard-cap. And you obviously know what he's gonna choose. And I think for the better if the league - you go with a hardcap. The league will be more competitive and it will be better for the fans. I'm with Stern 100%.

The next stop on the cp3, lebron, Durant pickup tour is Winston Salem NC. John Wall, Dwade, Melo are all confirmed to play also

The next stop on the cp3, lebron, Durant pickup tour is Winston Salem NC. John Wall, Dwade, Melo are all confirmed to play also

You all know who I root for, and even I can admit that Dan Gilbert's clownish ways are getting old.

I don't think this dude's "love" for the city of Cleveland is as genuine as he tries to make it come off.

You all know who I root for, and even I can admit that Dan Gilbert's clownish ways are getting old.

I don't think this dude's "love" for the city of Cleveland is as genuine as he tries to make it come off.

Originally Posted by woody2626

pimp.gif

Goodman League vs. Indy Pro-Am - September 24, 2011 @ the Indianapolis Convention Center

Goodman League
Kevin Durant, Caron Butler, John Wall, DeMarcus Cousins, Michael Beasley, Jeff Green, Jarrett Jack

Indy Pro-Am
Zach Randolph, George Hill, Eric Gordon, Shelvin Mack, Gordon Hayward, Lance Stephenson, Mike Conley, JaJuan Johnson

Melo League vs. Team Philly - September 25, 2011 in Philadelphia

Team Philly
Lou Williams, Tyreke Evans, Hakim Warrick, Markieff & Marcus Morris, Kyle Lowry, John Salmons, Wayne Ellington, Jason Thompson, Flip Murray, 'AO'(and-1/streetball)

Melo League
LeBron James, Chris Paul, Carmelo Anthony, Kevin Durant, Eric Bledsoe, Josh Selby, Gary Neal, Donte Greene
“My Philadelphia All-Stars look forward to getting on the court and proving to Melo and the people of Baltimore/DC that the best ballers come out of Philly,

Goodman League vs. Indy Pro-Am - September 24, 2011 @ the Indianapolis Convention Center

Goodman League
Kevin Durant, Caron Butler, John Wall, DeMarcus Cousins, Michael Beasley, Jeff Green, Jarrett Jack

Indy Pro-Am
Zach Randolph, George Hill, Eric Gordon, Shelvin Mack, Gordon Hayward, Lance Stephenson, Mike Conley, JaJuan Johnson

Melo League vs. Team Philly - September 25, 2011 in Philadelphia

Team Philly
Lou Williams, Tyreke Evans, Hakim Warrick, Markieff & Marcus Morris, Kyle Lowry, John Salmons, Wayne Ellington, Jason Thompson, Flip Murray, 'AO'(and-1/streetball)

Melo League
LeBron James, Chris Paul, Carmelo Anthony, Kevin Durant, Eric Bledsoe, Josh Selby, Gary Neal, Donte Greene
“My Philadelphia All-Stars look forward to getting on the court and proving to Melo and the people of Baltimore/DC that the best ballers come out of Philly,

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

pimp.gif

On October 1st, 2011, Chris Paul and some of his famous friends will play at Winston-Salem State University, in the Gaines Center, in a benefit game that will raise money for scholarships at WSSU, Chancellor Donald Reaves announced Friday at the school’s quarterly board of trustees meeting.

LeBron James and Dwyane Wade of the Miami Heat, Carmelo Anthony of the New York Knicks, Kevin Durant of the Oklahoma City Thunder and John Wall of the Washington Wizards are among the players scheduled to play, Reaves said.

Tickets will be $40, with some courtside seats available for $100. About 1,000 tickets will be reserved for students at a lower price. The Gaines Center seats about 3,200 people.

CLICK HERE to read more/read all from the Winston-Salem Journal….

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

pimp.gif

On October 1st, 2011, Chris Paul and some of his famous friends will play at Winston-Salem State University, in the Gaines Center, in a benefit game that will raise money for scholarships at WSSU, Chancellor Donald Reaves announced Friday at the school’s quarterly board of trustees meeting.

LeBron James and Dwyane Wade of the Miami Heat, Carmelo Anthony of the New York Knicks, Kevin Durant of the Oklahoma City Thunder and John Wall of the Washington Wizards are among the players scheduled to play, Reaves said.

Tickets will be $40, with some courtside seats available for $100. About 1,000 tickets will be reserved for students at a lower price. The Gaines Center seats about 3,200 people.

CLICK HERE to read more/read all from the Winston-Salem Journal….

they finally added a new episode

State Of Nate - Season 1, Episode 2 (Gridiron Gang Pt. 1)

Check out NBA Star Nate Robinson in the second episode of his online series "State of Nate". Produced by, T.J. Regan, the second episode takes a look at Nate's family as they come together to watch his son and his brother play football.

For more Nate Robinson around the net, please check out :

http://twitter.com/Nate_Robinson
http://facebook.com/NateRobinson
http://StateofNate.com

here's episode #1 for whoever missed it

they finally added a new episode

State Of Nate - Season 1, Episode 2 (Gridiron Gang Pt. 1)

Check out NBA Star Nate Robinson in the second episode of his online series "State of Nate". Produced by, T.J. Regan, the second episode takes a look at Nate's family as they come together to watch his son and his brother play football.

For more Nate Robinson around the net, please check out :

http://twitter.com/Nate_Robinson
http://facebook.com/NateRobinson
http://StateofNate.com

here's episode #1 for whoever missed it

Back
Top Bottom