30t6p3b.gif

Not even going to lie, sone is delusional
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

"cmon man"
laugh.gif

I just hope the season isn't shortened, waiting on that Heat/Knicks game

Kenyon Martin about to be the Jermaine Oneal of China, overpaid %$% @@%#%

If there is a season and Denver sucks there way into gets a top 5 pick that team will be scary in a couple years if they can get everybody back together

Originally Posted by Furious Stylez

THIS. 
mad.gif

I don't understand how they have so many issues on the table but they're only meeting once or twice a week.. Dudes just cancelled training camp and preseason games and talkin about let's meet next week? Why isn't this being taken more seriously?

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Originally Posted by Furious Stylez

THIS. 
mad.gif

I don't understand how they have so many issues on the table but they're only meeting once or twice a week.. Dudes just cancelled training camp and preseason games and talkin about let's meet next week? Why isn't this being taken more seriously?
Neither sides are budging at all right now. No point in meeting again tomorrow to reiterate their stances after nothing came from 6 hours today.

This is kinda old... but Jordan can at least still dunk
laugh.gif

Reminded me of this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JD617

indifferent.gif
@ "girl" goes in. Not only is she one of the best women basketball players in the world, Telfair wasn't even trying to play defense.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by JD617

�

��
indifferent.gif
�@ "girl" goes in. Not only is she one of the best women basketball players in the world, Telfair wasn't even trying to play defense.

What he said... That's NOT a "Girl"  That's CAPPI.... She's been eating boys food here in chicago who played her for real since she was like 15.

I have no doubt that if Bassy was actually trying she would still get hers off.

They made it seem like it was some unknown girl who picked up a basketball for the first time in her life. It's +#*%@## Cappie Pondexter, she could start for the Raptors.

Back
Top Bottom