Official NBA OFF-SEASON Thread - 2011: Free Agency Dec. 9th

Wow. I said eff it and went to take a shower, came back expecting to go to bed but tried one last time and got amazing seats. Section 110 Row A seats 6 & 7
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

No way that is true
laugh.gif
if so he is a little #!%!*
I could be true.  I have a friend who is half-Chinese and loves to eat.  She went to China a couple years back and told me that she was miserable for a lot of the trip because she couldn't find stuff she liked to eat.  Now, it seems to me that, becasue China is a giant country where Americans travel to all the time, there should be something there to satisfy even the most picky eaters.  I guess some people struggle with it though. 

But I agree with you.  If someone was paying pay me a good amount of money to play basketball in a foreign country, I'd find something I liked to eat there. 

China has enough American options to survive, but it's all fast food. Honestly, I believe it. I've been to China, and as much as you want to avoid McDonald's and do the authentic meal experience all the time, at a certain point you crack. I had some great meals in China, but I also had some of the worst dining experiences of my life there as well.

Friday-Sunday they gonna be talkin, a deal gotta get reached.

I aint gonna front, the OWNERS got a point, you cant be a boss and your worker makin more than you
laugh.gif

Just saw on the ESPN ticker that David Stern is threatening to cancel the season if "major progress" in the CBA negotiations haven't been made by the weekend.

Let's see if he has the balls to go through with this scare tactic.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Hollow threat

Stern needs to be fired, removed, overthrown, something
Viva La Revolucion!!!! Led by Mark Cuban and Brian Cardinal
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Jamie Foxx Charity Game

The Jaime Foxx Foundation with the help of Under Armour Basketball put on the third annual Summer Slam basketball event. This event included a 3 on 3 tournament as well as a live auction. The best part of the event is when more NBA players showed up than originally anticipated and instead of running a 3 on 3 they gave the crowd and kids a show by running 3 full court games. After running the games the guys gave back to the charity and helped to raise nearly 1/2 million dollars for the at risk youth home. Snoop Dogg, Barry Bonds, Mario, Bullets for Peace, Kenny Lofton, Gary Payton & more also gave to the cause.

The list of NBA players that showed up/played included: Earl Watson, Ryan Hollins, Demar Derozan, Kemba Walker, James Harden, Trevor Ariza, Rasual Butler, Dorell Wright, Tyson Chandler, Kenyon Martin, Shawn Marion, Nate Robinson, Jordan Hamilton, Nick Young, Jrue Holiday, Derek Fisher and Matt Barnes.

Back
Top Bottom