Official NBA OFF-SEASON Thread - 2011: Free Agency Dec. 9th

The Hornets need to find a way to get rid of Trevor Ariza and pay for Thad Young.

Did the season thread get deleted?
eek.gif

Edit: Forget it.

RUBIOOOOOOOOOO!
Read off Twitter the Wolves plan on holding a introduction press conference some time next week.

RUBIOOOOOOOOOO!
Read off Twitter the Wolves plan on holding a introduction press conference some time next week.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Thad Young, Marc Gasol, Nene, Chandler, Jordan, Kirilenko, Oden, Diaw, Landry, Tayshaun, Battier, Jason Richardson, Jamal Crawford, Wilson Chandler, Shannon Brown, Andre Miller, Aaron Brooks, Stuckey, Ronnie Price and Earl Boykins............these guys all could really help contenders. It's a pretty deep class of guys that aren't superstars but would be great additions.

Prince would be a BIG help to a team looking for a nice playoff run IMO

Thad Young, Marc Gasol, Nene, Chandler, Jordan, Kirilenko, Oden, Diaw, Landry, Tayshaun, Battier, Jason Richardson, Jamal Crawford, Wilson Chandler, Shannon Brown, Andre Miller, Aaron Brooks, Stuckey, Ronnie Price and Earl Boykins............these guys all could really help contenders. It's a pretty deep class of guys that aren't superstars but would be great additions.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

bullies need to get one of these pieces

I want the wolves to trade that #2 pick and figure out what to do with all of our extra point guards. thats all I ask for this off season

I want the wolves to trade that #2 pick and figure out what to do with all of our extra point guards. thats all I ask for this off season

Warriors need to make some moves to deepen their bench and get a better big man. Hopefully we get Nene, but i would be happy with Dalembert. Also i want J-Rich back
laugh.gif
Moves will be made by the warriors.
ima be pissed if there is a lockout

Warriors need to make some moves to deepen their bench and get a better big man. Hopefully we get Nene, but i would be happy with Dalembert. Also i want J-Rich back
laugh.gif
Moves will be made by the warriors.
ima be pissed if there is a lockout

Originally Posted by ColdCity

you serious? shannon brown??
eek.gif

take him like NOW.

we will take a 3rd round draft pick in return
roll.gif

that was a joke for you smart $!% out there
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

you serious? shannon brown??
eek.gif

take him like NOW.

we will take a 3rd round draft pick in return
roll.gif

that was a joke for you smart $!% out there
laugh.gif

Would love for Memphis to get aaron brooks and get rid of Conley. or bring him off the bench behind brooks

I can only dream...

Would love for Memphis to get aaron brooks and get rid of Conley. or bring him off the bench behind brooks

I can only dream...

So they can have "who sucks more" contests? Or "Kyle Lowry is better than me" contests?

Brooks is even worse than Conley, and the far inferior point guard.

So they can have "who sucks more" contests? Or "Kyle Lowry is better than me" contests?

Brooks is even worse than Conley, and the far inferior point guard.

Back
Top Bottom