Official NBA OFF-SEASON Thread - 2011: Free Agency Dec. 9th

Are my eyes fooling me, or is that DeShawn Stevenson with a blond mohawk?
laugh.gif

That Rubio pass.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

laugh.gif

That Rubio pass.
sick.gif

hahahahahaha son I was just about to mention the blond DeShawn lmaooooo

that pass was disgusting smh.  on a sidenote...he'll be out of minny in a year lol. 

laugh.gif

That Rubio pass.
sick.gif

that pass was disgusting smh.  on a sidenote...he'll be out of minny in a year lol. 

Seen Tyson Chandler at a lounge in Hollywood this past weekend. These players are seriously bored out of they minds
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Freeze

laugh.gif

That Rubio pass.
sick.gif

eh, wait until we have a new cba then we'll see how much truth there is in that statement

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Originally Posted by StroShow4

CBA Recap for today.  Some absolutely hilarious stats... Josh Boone with 40 points, Gerald Green with 41, Lester Hudson with 50.  Check it out.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

I guess K.Mart is the only player not putting up big numbers in China.

K-Mart is on a very good team (finalists last 3 years).  He's got a lot of offensive help in Mengke Bateer and Patty Mills, so I don't think his numbers will be huge (although they should be better than they are through 2 games).  He needs to be a defensive presence like the CBA has never seen before first, and an offensive force second to help Xinjiang win it all IMO.  Problem is in the first game he didn't do jack on D... although that's just one game, he obviously needs to adjust.  K-Mart plays hard, I think he'll help his CBA team a lot despite some "meh" games thus far.

sick.gif
... 2 weeks to write the agreement, a week of free agency, a week of training camp, then games... $$%# it, leggo.

sick.gif
... 2 weeks to write the agreement, a week of free agency, a week of training camp, then games... $$%# it, leggo.

Back
Top Bottom