Official NBA OFF-SEASON Thread - 2011: Free Agency Dec. 9th

Originally Posted by StroShow4

Originally Posted by Big J 33

AlexKennedyNBA Alex Kennedy

J.R. Smith had 20 points, 5 rebounds and 4 assists in his Chinese debut, but he seriously injured his knee and was taken to nearby hospital.

How does this guy get 11,000 followers tweeting the same CBA info I tweet, but hours later?

I must be doing it wrong.  
Post your Twitter.

AlexKennedyNBA Alex Kennedy

J.R. Smith had 20 points, 5 rebounds and 4 assists in his Chinese debut, but he seriously injured his knee and was taken to nearby hospital.

How does this guy get 11,000 followers tweeting the same CBA info I tweet, but hours later?

I must be doing it wrong.  
Post your Twitter.

Post your Twitter.
@NBA247OFFICIAL

I need some followers.  I have like 5.
laugh.gif

Well keep the updates/news coming with your site, it's good stuff.

Thank you good sir.  I'll continue to do what I do because I enjoy it, but sometimes I just get frustrated because I've found it so difficult to get my name out there.  I feel like I post good content, but it doesn't matter how good it is if no one knows it exists.

I should've taken that marketing course back in high school.

Well keep the updates/news coming with your site, it's good stuff.

Thank you good sir.  I'll continue to do what I do because I enjoy it, but sometimes I just get frustrated because I've found it so difficult to get my name out there.  I feel like I post good content, but it doesn't matter how good it is if no one knows it exists.

I should've taken that marketing course back in high school.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Omri Casspi randomly chillin with LeBron, Wade, CP, Melo and Bosh
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
. When I saw that I told my dad, Jews seriously run the world. That's some New World Order *++$ for real right there. He has no connection to any of those guys or Oregon.

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
. When I saw that I told my dad, Jews seriously run the world. That's some New World Order *++$ for real right there. He has no connection to any of those guys or Oregon.

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Nike

TWill's girl
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Nike

TWill's girl
smokin.gif

JR having issues with his team now.� He decided to see a doctor in Beijing rather than be treated by team doctors.� Zhejiang's GM isn't very happy about that.

http://nba247365.com/?p=3158

He told the guy to find a new profession.
laugh.gif

This will not end well.
roll.gif
roll.gif
J.R.'s uprising.....dude can't take it anymore over there.

Rubio
eek.gif

JR having issues with his team now.� He decided to see a doctor in Beijing rather than be treated by team doctors.� Zhejiang's GM isn't very happy about that.

http://nba247365.com/?p=3158

He told the guy to find a new profession.
laugh.gif

This will not end well.
roll.gif
roll.gif
J.R.'s uprising.....dude can't take it anymore over there.

Rubio
eek.gif

Rubio might be the reason i get league pass next season just to watch what he does in Minny.

Rubio might be the reason i get league pass next season just to watch what he does in Minny.

Back
Top Bottom