Official NBA OFF-SEASON Thread - 2011: Free Agency Dec. 9th

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

We Trade our pick fir Rudy fernandez
eek.gif

good deal IMO

Nice move for the Mavs.

JPZ when and who do you trade Beasley for?

When does POR cut Roy loose?

Nice move for the Mavs.

JPZ when and who do you trade Beasley for?

When does POR cut Roy loose?

So I'm trying to figure out why Denver traded Felton away for Miller?

I see that Miller's contract isn't guaranteed. Still not sure why they would trade Felton away for another PG. I also think at this point Felton is definitely better than Miller regardless of their styles of play.

They're right back to square one with bringing Miller in who I'm sure will make just as much of a fuss not starting as Felton did.

So I'm trying to figure out why Denver traded Felton away for Miller?

I see that Miller's contract isn't guaranteed. Still not sure why they would trade Felton away for another PG. I also think at this point Felton is definitely better than Miller regardless of their styles of play.

They're right back to square one with bringing Miller in who I'm sure will make just as much of a fuss not starting as Felton did.

VERY nice pick up for the Mavs IMO..

Last thing i want them to have is another good shooter..geez..

VERY nice pick up for the Mavs IMO..

Last thing i want them to have is another good shooter..geez..

I joked about this on Twitter last night

Kanter
Favors
Haywood
Burks
PG

Deron should resign with Utah after the season to play with these kids. 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

If Utah can move 2 out of Milsap/Okur/Al Jeff/AK/Devin Harris for future picks somehow, Utah's young core is going to be fantastic.  Not OKCish cuz no Durant or Russ type, but young and talented all over the court and at every position.  I like what they can do with this roster right now. 
smokin.gif

Kanter
Favors
Haywood
Burks
PG

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

If Utah can move 2 out of Milsap/Okur/Al Jeff/AK/Devin Harris for future picks somehow, Utah's young core is going to be fantastic.  Not OKCish cuz no Durant or Russ type, but young and talented all over the court and at every position.  I like what they can do with this roster right now. 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Kanter
Favors
Haywood
Burks
PG

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

smokin.gif

They're Young As Hell with talent to match... if they mesh well and develop they could be extremely exciting/dangerous

Originally Posted by CP1708

Kanter
Favors
Haywood
Burks
PG

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

smokin.gif

They're Young As Hell with talent to match... if they mesh well and develop they could be extremely exciting/dangerous

Birdman/Mozgov/Koufos
Harrington/Faried
Gallinari
Hamilton
Lawson/Miller

They still have to re-sign Nene, Afflalo and maybe Martin/Chandler, but otherwise Masai Ujiri has done a good job.

Birdman/Mozgov/Koufos
Harrington/Faried
Gallinari
Hamilton
Lawson/Miller

They still have to re-sign Nene, Afflalo and maybe Martin/Chandler, but otherwise Masai Ujiri has done a good job.

I still think Nene is going to leave. I don't like the Miller move but oh well.

I still think Nene is going to leave. I don't like the Miller move but oh well.

Back
Top Bottom