Official NBA OFF-SEASON Thread - 2011: Free Agency Dec. 9th

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

@NBASource1 is "reporting" that this deal is done:

Orlando gets: Josh Smith and Kirk Hinrich

Atlanta gets: Jameer Nelson, Ryan Anderson, Daniel Orton, Brenden Haywood, Rodrigue Beaubois and picks

Dallas gets: Marvin Williams

laugh.gif
If this is true...
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
Brenden in and moving Al to his Natural position at PF is a good move. 

Atlanta gets: Jameer Nelson, Ryan Anderson, Daniel Orton, Brenden Haywood, Rodrigue Beaubois and picks

laugh.gif

Wow
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Wow
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Kirk Hinrich is a guy I think can be a starting PG on a contender...
nerd.gif

I really like what he can bring from his position. But I've been a Hinrich-homer for as long as I've known about the dude.

If I'm the Hawks, keep Hinrich and Horford, take your losses and try and package JJ with Smith and see what the market is offering. Let Crawford go, because guys like him and JET very rarely are going to get you anywhere.

I'm probably just talking out of my !*+ again though.

Kirk Hinrich is a guy I think can be a starting PG on a contender...
nerd.gif

I really like what he can bring from his position. But I've been a Hinrich-homer for as long as I've known about the dude.

If I'm the Hawks, keep Hinrich and Horford, take your losses and try and package JJ with Smith and see what the market is offering. Let Crawford go, because guys like him and JET very rarely are going to get you anywhere.

I'm probably just talking out of my !*+ again though.

I'd say there's a better chance that six of these lightning bolts happening outside right now converge on me at the same time than there is of that trade being real.

I'd say there's a better chance that six of these lightning bolts happening outside right now converge on me at the same time than there is of that trade being real.

I knew that deal was fake once I saw another team agreeing to take on Marvin Williams.

I knew that deal was fake once I saw another team agreeing to take on Marvin Williams.

damn Id hate to see my guy j smoove leave the a.

Hopefully he goes to a good team tho

damn Id hate to see my guy j smoove leave the a.

Hopefully he goes to a good team tho

Deal supposedly is "off"

NBAsource 1 is having a little "argument" with a cavs beat writer on twitter about the source behind that trade.

He said now the Celtics are the favorites for Smith.

I would not believe this NBASource 1 guy on twitter

Deal supposedly is "off"

NBAsource 1 is having a little "argument" with a cavs beat writer on twitter about the source behind that trade.

He said now the Celtics are the favorites for Smith.

I would not believe this NBASource 1 guy on twitter

Back
Top Bottom