Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knicks stay losing
roll.gif

thing is i wanted him to be a Knick. oh well

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by mosk33toe

I'm thinking this is a ploy to get Dwight to come here and resign. Imagine Dwight being the recipient of Nash's beautiful dimes, might make him want to sign an extension in LA....

Kobe, Pau, Nash, and Dwight?! That's a team right there....

reads sig......

[Kevin Hart] oh, oh ok [Kevin Hart]
Okay cool guy!

Phoenix seriously took 4 draft picks for Steve Nash?
Oh well. We all know how well Kobe plays without the ball anyway 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Still better than rotting in Toronto.
He would be home and a GAWD

instead now hes a 2nd round exit.
LOL wut? So they're still a 2nd round with that exact same team + Nash?
Well, this team doesn't exactly fit Nash like a glove.

No sharp shooters, the best player is a ball stopper, and the 2nd best player is a plodding, far from agile big man who struggles to pass out of double teams when he gets the ball on the block.

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Still better than rotting in Toronto.

Get out of here man. That sounds like a Mav fan argument for DWill going to Dallas.

How you even gonna bring up 2nd round exits when the other option is the Toronto Raptors?
sick.gif
Treating this bum Landry Fields like royalty.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
again, all this madness.

These @#++ boy RAPTORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRS!?!?!?!

indifferent.gif
at Nash and the Suns FO. So a bunch of late 20s and late 50s picks did it for you? With them of all teams?
eyes.gif

But I'm
laugh.gif
at that Isola tweet about Carmelo

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Originally Posted by MMG

No sharp shooters, the best player is a ball stopper, and the 2nd best player is a plodding, far from agile big man who struggles to pass out of double teams when he gets the ball on the block.

and they got worst defensively ....

The most difficult aspect of his decision, sources said, was turning down Toronto, which made the biggest financial offer to Nash in hopes of convincing

Is dis %%@+# serious?  We were last on his list, you used us to drive price up, you were set to go to the %#!!%@# Knicks, WE SINGED LANDRY ****AISGN AFEILDS SSANFKHNFASK AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

and your real going to say that $%!+ with a straight face man? you kidding me? You clearly would rather have died then come here, least you could have was warn a %%@+#.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

The most difficult aspect of his decision, sources said, was turning down Toronto, which made the biggest financial offer to Nash in hopes of convincing

Is dis %%@+# serious?  We were last on his list, you used us to drive price up, you were set to go to the %#!!%@# Knicks, WE SINGED LANDRY ****AISGN AFEILDS SSANFKHNFASK AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

and your real going to say that $%!+ with a straight face man? you kidding me? You clearly would rather have died then come here, least you could have was warn a %%@+#.

God bless you OKB

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

I will say this, Steve Nash standing in a corner while Kobe pump fakes 50 times, is not going to be great either. Nor is watching Bynum moving his feet quick enough to execute a pick and roll.

The raptors at this point should be contracted.
Originally Posted by jmause3

I'd love to see Cubans reaction
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Mike Brown gets relegated further down the Lakers' pecking order. Kobe and Nash will run their own +%#+ while Mike "Who are we?" Brown just stands by.
laugh.gif

What's this about Grant Hill to LA too? Might as well bring Shaq out of retirement for 1 more run.

Still don't see this putting them past OKC but that's pending on the eventual Gasol trade. They HAVE to get younger/cheaper/more athletic with that move.
Originally Posted by Zyzz

Knicks stay losing
roll.gif

thing is i wanted him to be a Knick. oh well
I'll gladly take this "L" rather than giving up one of the premiere perimeter defenders in the NBA from a team that couldn't afford to trade any more defense for offense. Who is also 22 yrs. old and has a high ceiling after a good rookie season.

Toronto though...
roll.gif
roll.gif
$20 million cockblock for Landry +#$@%*+ Fields and they don't get their savior.

OKB
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by ill steelo

and they got worst defensively ....
Their starting PG for the past few years has been DFish, so it's a wash IMO.
Plus Sessions wasn't exactly a stalwart defender either.  But if the Lakers get Dwight, he'll be great at erasing all of the dribble penetration given up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom