Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Welcome to the CLIPPERS Jamal Crawford & welcome back Mr Big Shot
pimp.gif

http://www.latimes.com/sp...20120705,0,1951283.story

You're happy with a guy that quit on his former team and an old player coming off a serious injury?
I won't judge him or LO
pimp.gif
 but thx for your .02
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
 @ Crawford signing with the Clippers. Knocks them out of the Ray Allen bidding and I really don't think he makes them better. They were probably better off keeping Nick Young and Foye.

I'm ready to see who Memphis is going to sign. We've been linked to 15 players and with all the pieces falling, something will happen soon.

Foye was garbage when it counted and we still have a shot @ Young especially after we amnesty Ryan Gomes
pimp.gif

Clips not done dealing people. 

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

i dont understand what the rockets are doing..

unless they miss the money yao made for them.. but, like someone said above, won't the knicks match on lin?

Probably.. Woj says they're still working on an offer sheet.. So my guess is they are trying to make an offer that the Knicks will refuse to match, and they'll instead persue Raymond Felton.

Toronto I think will shock people this year. (I really do think so)

Maybe not a playoff team but they will be tough. Lowry is underrated and who knows, maybe Fields fits in up there.

(trying to take some heat off of OKB)

So...

you have all of these guards available:

Courtney Lee
Brandon Rush
Nick Young
Carlos Delfino
Delonte West
Alexy Shved
Randy Foye
Kirk Hinrich
Raymond Felton
O.J. Mayo
Jordan Farmar
Aaron Brooks
Gerald Green
Marco Bellinelli
J.R. Smith

So...

you have all of these guards available:

Courtney Lee
Brandon Rush
Nick Young
Carlos Delfino
Delonte West
Alexy Shved
Randy Foye
Kirk Hinrich
Raymond Felton
Jordan Farmar
Aaron Brooks
Gerald Green
Marco Bellinelli
J.R. Smith
I wonder what their asking prices are though? Has to be in the Jamal Crawford territory
laugh.gif

unless they miss the money yao made for them.. but, like someone said above, won't the knicks match on lin?

in morey we trust
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Essential1

So the way it's looking because of this deal..

Lin to the Rockets...
Felton to the Knicks..
I read this as 'Felton to the Rockets' and was about to lose it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

Originally Posted by PMatic

What's crazy is we all know NY is matching the offer if Lin signs it. Shaun Livingston is currently the Rockets starting PG 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Midas whale let Royce White play PG.
You right 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

b8826a96d4baba006d4386d550439e7b2977019f_r.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

in morey we trust
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Tank and rebuild
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

OT my dude. But there will definitely be enough time this upcoming season to roast Kobe.
laugh.gif

And I say that because it's going to be very interesting to see if Kobe is willing to let his scoring stats take a hit and be perceived as "falling off".

And did Super Cool negotiate his own deal?? 3/18 is a STEAL.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
No doubt!  Dudes are hella sensitive though I swear.

Anyway, man what are the Rockets doing?  They about to lose BOTH of their PGs that did good for them last year.  I'm a fan of Lin and wish him the best but he definitely has to prove more to me before you can just give him the reigns like that.

As with the Clips, I'm a fan of Jamal but not sure he'll really be that much help.  They already have/had Nick Young.  I really think Chauncey going down was huge for them because he was a GREAT fit with that team.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by Essential1

So the way it's looking because of this deal..

Lin to the Rockets...
Felton to the Knicks..
I read this as 'Felton to the Rockets' and was about to lose it
laugh.gif

roll.gif
  That would be ridiculous..If it was Felton, I think every Rockets fan should have the free pass to switch teams.. 

Apparently, Ray has canceled his meeting with the Clippers. Don't know if it's because of the Crawford signing or him already deciding to sign with the Heat/Celtics. Or maybe it's a combination of both.

Not to kick Knick fans while they are down or anything, but I CANNOT believe that they are actually pursuing cupcake eating Raymond Felton right now. That is what their off-season activity has come to?

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

in morey we trust
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Tank and rebuild
pimp.gif

that was never the plan tho. nice fail this offseason

the clippers bench tho
eek.gif
sick.gif

Bucher reports that Mavs, Rockets, Pacers, Clippers, Knicks and Suns still have a shot to get OJ.

For some reason, I think the Suns are going to get him since they may miss out on Gordon.

I would love for the Bulls to be able to come away with Aaron Brooks & Nick Young while somehow keeping Omer... That would be an amazing off season for us.

Aside from losing Reggie Evans, I like what the Clippers have done this offseason.

If Lamar Odom can return to his 6th MOY form Clippers could be a real nice team this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom