Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc Stein just tweeted Raptors on verge of getting Kyle Lowry package includes future lottery pick...

Rockets must be sure Lin is in Houston next year

Nick young come to the nets and let deron help you cook sir
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PMatic

Kyle Lowry to the Raptors.

*Wastes for inevitable OKB rant*

Lowry and his contract is actually the best case scenario, I think after the Nash fall out. Lowry can easily be moved, as opposed to being stuck with Nash at 12M per. Rockets going in rebuild mode. Maybe one year too late, but I ain't eem mad.

why didnt the Knicks go after Lowry.

so many things wrong going on with a couple teams.

What's crazy is we all know NY is matching the offer if Lin signs it. Shaun Livingston is currently the Rockets starting PG
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NooEra

And no black people at Fenway? I've never met a black dude hyped to go to a baseball game around my way. No black dude wants to overpay to sit in those old, stiff !+# chairs to watch a game we can watch on NESN at the crib
laugh.gif
Another poor example.

Dennis Wilson, who was born and raised in Roxbury, taught history for 30 years and still coaches sports teams at Madison Park High School. He also hosted a sports show for Boston cable TV.“I went to Celtics games, I went to the Boston Garden all the time, and we had wonderful experiences, but we just didn’t go to Fenway,

pimp.gif
 @ Crawford signing with the Clippers. Knocks them out of the Ray Allen bidding and I really don't think he makes them better. They were probably better off keeping Nick Young and Foye.

I'm ready to see who Memphis is going to sign. We've been linked to 15 players and with all the pieces falling, something will happen soon.

Originally Posted by franchise3

What's crazy is we all know NY is matching the offer if Lin signs it. Shaun Livingston is currently the Rockets starting PG
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Midas whale let Royce White play PG.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by PMatic

roll.gif
My brother is going to be furious at this news..

roll.gif
I swear Jameer is the most underwhelming good PG in the league. Like, what does he do well?
When I texted my brother (who is a Magic fan) he responded... "There are not enough explitives to describe my anger"

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

We only got 1 pick for Lowry?

indifferent.gif
I believe that is the one definite. From what I read it said "a package to include 1 lottery pick"

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

pimp.gif
 @ Crawford signing with the Clippers. Knocks them out of the Ray Allen bidding and I really don't think he makes them better. They were probably better off keeping Nick Young and Foye.

I'm ready to see who Memphis is going to sign. We've been linked to 15 players and with all the pieces falling, something will happen soon.

Ray is NOT, i repeat NOT coming to memphis.

i dont understand what the rockets are doing..

unless they miss the money yao made for them.. but, like someone said above, won't the knicks match on lin?

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

Originally Posted by NooEra

And no black people at Fenway? I've never met a black dude hyped to go to a baseball game around my way. No black dude wants to overpay to sit in those old, stiff !+# chairs to watch a game we can watch on NESN at the crib
laugh.gif
Another poor example.

Dennis Wilson, who was born and raised in Roxbury, taught history for 30 years and still coaches sports teams at Madison Park High School. He also hosted a sports show for Boston cable TV.“I went to Celtics games, I went to the Boston Garden all the time, and we had wonderful experiences, but we just didn’t go to Fenway,

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

pimp.gif

Ray is NOT, i repeat NOT coming to memphis.

You think I care?
laugh.gif
 There are plenty of other shooters out there that can help us. I think bringing in Ray Allen is more so of us trying to get a big name in here and of course he's the best 3 point shooter of all-time.

If we get him, great. If not, there are other guys that can fill in the roles we need just fine. I actually prefer to get a younger player.

sick.gif
 @ that Crawford deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom