Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say Cle gets Bynum in this Dwight fiasco, yall think they are gonna compete for the playoff? Kyrie + Bynum should be able to pull something imo
Well, Kyrie just finished putting up 18 ppg on great efficiency & 5 assists in just 30 MPG. He'll be up around 38 mpg next season, and then nobody in the east outside of Chandler can defend Bynum.

Then you figure, of last year's top 8, you have ATL & ORL dropping out. That means CLE will be competing with WAS & PHI & the Bucks for a spot and against those teams, CLE will have arguably the 2 best players on the floor.

So, they'll be in the conversation at the very least.

Last edited:
Dwight Howard was always soft though, whether it was his final appearances where he disappeared on offense, to him whining like a sissy this year. God forbid this dude enters the season without a contract and his back goes Tmac on him.

Like Dallas moves though, out of nowhere too.

Ya'll letting your personal feelings about Dwight Howard get in the way of what he does on the floor.

He's arguably the 2nd best player in the league and the most dominant 2-way player in the game. (Here come the Lebron Goof Troop to dispute that)

So in order for this trade to go through:

The Lakers have to accept Howard who hasn't guaranteed that he will sign with them and in fact has made hints that he will not sign with them.
The Cavs want Bynum to assure them that he will re-sign with them and he hasn't done that.
The Magic have to be willing to accept a garbage deal of Varejao and draft picks that will completely ruin their future.

Great. And I love how everyone is switching back and forth between Howard. This hour he's a villain again but if there was some new tweet about him even hinting that he wouldn't exactly mind the Lakers, your saliva would be dripping from his nut sack all over again. And you're the same supposedly ethical fans constantly preaching about loyalty.

Last edited:
Dwight, man... :rofl:. I wonder what goes through his mind.

Also, I decided to familiarize myself with the new "Sticky Note" box at the top of the forum--this thread is now featured there.

Last edited:
I think Rondo is going to win MVP this year bros and im dead cereal.

He has heads on the roster who can run with him now. He's confident in his abilities now more than ever. Rondo/Bradley is one of the best back-courts in the entire L. Celtics defense is going to be amazing. I think its a wrap for the East; Celtics gonna have that top seed.

He has heads on the roster who can run with him now. He's confident in his abilities now more than ever. Rondo/Bradley is one of the best back-courts in the entire L. Celtics defense is going to be amazing. I think its a wrap for the East; Celtics gonna have that top seed.
Nah man the MVP award is locked up for at least another 4 years. It belongs to Lebron or Durant until further notice.

The Dwight Howard spectacle is way worse than what Lebron did. Dwight seems to revel in the amount of attention he's getting while Lebron made an effort to avoid it. Dwights also making it drag on way longer than it has too IMO. If it wasnt for The Decision, Lebron wouldnt even have been that publicly disliked.

Last edited:

Clown comment bro

Jajuan, Moore, Sean, Sasha for Courtney. That was a steal for the Cs. They cleared room for Fab and Sully to get some PT.

Lol no...

What has Bradley done to make them the best backcourt? I haven't seen him do jack.

LOL. Bless your heart.

Silly *** Celtic fans

There is nothing similar to how Dwight is handling this and LeBron LEAVING AS A FREE AGENT

You just gotta listen to what other NBA heads say about Bradley to know his worth.

Ive heard dudes call Bradley the best and most fiesty on ball defender IN THE ENTIRE NBA. He's 21 years old and he's only going to flourish under Doc and Rondo. The kid is a beast . Get familiar because he's going to kill it when he returns from his injury.

Rondo is a top talent in the NBA and there were quiet, very quiet, murmurs of Rondo getting MVP consideration last year. He's the top PG In the L imo. If the Celtics are up top in the East and Rondo puts up good numbers then he will be getting MVP considerations heavily next year. LBJ isnt going to win it every year boys. Stop the slurpage.

We reloaded and we're coming for Miami's neck :pimp: :pimp: This Rondo's team now and i expect him to squash the competition. This will be the year Rondo breaks out and proves himself to be one of the best PGs in league history. :pimp:

You just gotta listen to what other NBA heads say about Bradley to know his worth.
Ive heard dudes call Bradley the best and most fiesty on ball defender IN THE ENTIRE NBA. He's 21 years old and he's only going to flourish under Doc and Rondo. The kid is a beast .

Shumpert is a better defender IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom