Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

Hey I'm new here but I need help as to whether or not these are legit? Thanks.View media item 1527851http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1527852/width/200/height/400

[GALLERY="media, 1527866"][/GALLERY]

[GALLERY="media, 1527867"][/GALLERY]

[GALLERY="media, 1527868"][/GALLERY]

[GALLERY="media, 1527869"][/GALLERY]

[GALLERY="media, 1527870"][/GALLERY]

[GALLERY="media, 1527871"][/GALLERY]

What would be the best way to get sticky residue off of the numbers/letters? I replaced my Derrick Rose HWC with a small and it arrived with this weird **** on the S. Clear yet has some fuzz/dust stuck to it

I don't want to fade the color

Last edited:
With a few guys posting their collections a few pages ago, I posted my authentics in the Authentic Thread...and was bored today so figured I'd do my Swingman collection. Many pics coming...apologies...

Kemp Blazers is a custom from NBAStore

Heat Payton is custom as well

Big color Christmas

The rest of my Heat jersey's are in the authentic thread.

Nice collection.  The cut on that Miami HWC Shaq though 
sick.gif

Nice collection.  The cut on that Miami HWC Shaq though :x

I know...at the time I had a tough time finding an older Adidas or Reebok. Plus I thought this was the older cut since Fans Edge uses stock photo's. I have since found a few older ones but I'm not sure I wear it enough to buy it twice.

I'm waiting on something from the NBA Store, once it gets here I'll start posting a few photos.  We'll see if I can be bothered doing a collection pic, that'll be a lot of photos haha.

I know...at the time I had a tough time finding an older Adidas or Reebok. Plus I thought this was the older cut since Fans Edge uses stock photo's. I have since found a few older ones but I'm not sure I wear it enough to buy it twice.
I haven't bought many jerseys in recent years but keep hearing about how the cut has changed drastically with adidas. This is a great example. Would love to know why they thought it would be such a good idea to change the sizing so dramatically.

I haven't bought many jerseys in recent years but keep hearing about how the cut has changed drastically with adidas. This is a great example. Would love to know why they thought it would be such a good idea to change the sizing so dramatically.

I would as well, IMO there was no need to change sizing parameters. But what really annoys me is the use of stock photo's EVERYWHERE. I have zero idea of what you're actually buying. And the few times I have tried to utilize CS for NBA store or something...they have ZERO idea of what you're talking about and obviously have no access to the products themselves.

Back
Top Bottom