Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

^^^^^ Fake. Nba logo looks like an alien not basketball player especially on the jock tag

legit, kinda jelly. i like it especially its a spree and nike swingman are def the best
pimp.gif
thanks Zyzz, I'm pulling the trigger than

Yea but i want one for dirty cheap just to wear around, i remember seeing some and they went over my price range :lol:

What sorta price do you look for? exactly my game plan on eBay. I just have a casual look each day, mainly for Nike swingman jerseys. Got any knowledge about any eBay sellers to follow !

Last edited:
^^those 90s All-Star jerseys are absolute fire. I was in Vegas a 2 weeks ago and the Miracle Mile Champs had a few [Shaq, LJ, Drexler, Ewing, Majerle (really?! :lol:), all sold out of the Pennys], $90 iirc. Didn't pull the trigger tho since I'm not really a fan of those players.

If Adidas knows what's good for them, they'll make more of those in the future with more players. We need Grant Hill, Kemp, Mutombo, Reggie (comeatmebros), JKidd, and wishing but obviously know it won't happen ever: MJ. Those were the days.

Last edited:
If Adidas knows what's good for them, they'll make more of those in the future with more players. We need Grant Hill, Kemp, Mutombo, Reggie (comeatmebros), JKidd, and wishing but obviously know it won't happen ever: MJ. Those were the days.
I posted a Grant Hill and  Kemp a page or 2 back. They're out there.

I posted a Grant Hill and  Kemp a page or 2 back. They're out there.

Problem is, they're few and far between. Not even on the Champs website.

In a perfect world they'd make them more widely available. Sucks that I'm in Canada, since we already gets a lot less stuff as it is.

They need to do the '95 ones (Phoenix?). I want the purple with the cactus in a Penny.

Any thoughts on the eBay seller jerseys4thewin.

I'm looking at a nike swingman or two from him/her

His name is dirt around these parts because of all of the shady things he does. Shill bidding, calling unworn jerseys game used, calling customized blank jerseys game used/game issued and pulling auctions fro the site and relisting in a few days/weeks if the price he desires isnt reached. I'm sure other folks will chime in.

Back
Top Bottom