Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

ebay as mentioned.. you can find champions if that is the style I think your thinking of... basketball jersey world perhaps?? if desperate

Got this last week
11142196_1034905106547659_236160585_n.jpg

Fellas has anyone here took a jersey to their tailor? I bought 3 jerseys and i figured large would've fit good but its extra baggy :smh:

I do have the option to exchange them for a smaller size but that means more waiting lol

Fellas has anyone here took a jersey to their tailor? I bought 3 jerseys and i figured large would've fit good but its extra baggy :smh:

I do have the option to exchange them for a smaller size but that means more waiting lol

Its been mentioned before in the Authentic jerseys forum that some people had their jerseys altered successfully. But I think for swingmans, its more practical to just get the right size than having one altered. You see... with authentics, the supply is limited. But with swingmans, there's a lot of them out there. So if you can exchange it for the right size, just do that.

Last edited:
Fake, I have no idea what you're putting in your search bar lol

Thanks fam. I do like a general search on eBay."name + word JERSEY + size" and just go down the list. Really time consuming. Lol. I'm a novice. Any suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom