Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

Legit. It's heat pressed though.
that's how the new ones are, correct? I'd rather have stitched but I got it for less than $50 so it's cool. Plus it's gonna be a long time til I can wear it since I only wear them in the summer. Maybe I'll search around for a different one

that's how the new ones are, correct? I'd rather have stitched but I got it for less than $50 so it's cool. Plus it's gonna be a long time til I can wear it since I only wear them in the summer. Maybe I'll search around for a different one

If it's cheap might as well. I've seen a handful being sold for sround $40 recently(most new) so if it's more than that like 50$ and up I'd wait on how the nike ones would look.

Weren't they 60$ back in 09-10..I coulda sworn I picked up a Kobe swingman in jcpenny for that price..but I know what you mean..those were the days..

Weren't they 60$ back in 09-10..I coulda sworn I picked up a Kobe swingman in jcpenny for that price..but I know what you mean..those were the days..
They were.  The original Nike Swingmans were $60 retail.  I re-called buying my first one, which was a yellow Kobe Bryant #8.  The graphics and numbers were sewn not heat pressed.

They were.  The original Nike Swingmans were $60 retail.  I re-called buying my first one, which was a yellow Kobe Bryant #8.  The graphics and numbers were sewn not heat pressed.

Same here, and those indeed were the days. I literally had almost every single Nike Kobe Swingman they released. I was in Jr. High/HS and without a job, I don't know how I managed to pull that off :tongue: Unfortunately only one remains,and coincidentally its the first one I purchased. Like an idiot I bought all my jerseys bigger than what was really needed and ended up selling them all a few years back :smh:

Last edited:
LOL i am on board with you brother.  i am a size S/M, and bought XL.  It was not a wise decision.

I was a college sophomore on work study at the time.  So all my pay checks went toward food, books and jerseys lolz.

Yooooo right there with you guys! Size S/M also rocking XL during the early/mid-2000s, those were the days.

Hopefully with Nike taking things back next year they also bring back the quality (although price will for sure remain high). At the very least they should trot out all sorts of MJ swingmans again and other throwbacks.

Yooooo right there with you guys! Size S/M also rocking XL during the early/mid-2000s, those were the days.

Hopefully with Nike taking things back next year they also bring back the quality (although price will for sure remain high). At the very least they should trot out all sorts of MJ swingmans again and other throwbacks.

Yeah man.. the swingmans seems to be getting worse in quality even the soul swingman hardwood classics seem to be cheapening out in terms of material used..

any idea what time reebok stopped being the producer of replica nba jerseys? looking at a very early curry replica and everything seems to check out except reebok stopped being the producer in 2006

Back
Top Bottom