Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

Appreciate if you could give me a legit check on the jersey. The stripes  are throwing me off a bit b/c I see them normally more skinny on the same jersey, but I'm also seeing it the same size, but in a different location, Raptor throwing me off a bit too. Thanks 

Appreciate if you could give me a legit check on the jersey. The stripes  are throwing me off a bit b/c I see them normally more skinny on the same jersey, but I'm also seeing it the same size, but in a different location, Raptor throwing me off a bit too. Thanks 
It's fake

NBA dude got a Trump hair piece
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yea man. was in Japan buyin up reps for the 40. then I REALLY started lookin at em. NBA logo was lookin anorexic and stuff, lettering was off. numbers were weird lookin. bought a Penny Hardaway Orlando jersey which I loved the hell out of. took a good look at it one day and just....ugh
mean.gif
. but I mean we aren't in the era where folks are looking at swingmans like a pair of legit Jordans. at the same time people want what they want, the real deal.

I want to buy this jersey from a market group in facebook.But I don't know why this jock tag has no size and length+2.The seller said that he bought from outlet.

Not fake, but those aren't swingman is what I'm saying. At least that's what I think. Not an expert.

What is replica . It's mean fake ? Can I put this on court ? It will good in ventilation?

Yes, it is a "Replica" but not a fake. It means that the designs are printed and the shoulders are wider. The price is also the most affordable (cheapest) compared to other types of jersey. It should be fine for playing on the court.

Sup NT, I was wondering if any of you have any of the new 2016 Christmas Swingman jerseys? The jerseys really grew on me and I so regret not pulling the trigger at the time (all the good ones sold out some damn quickly!) I am currently looking for an Isaiah Thomas or Kawhi Leonard model and I was wondering if anyone has pics and feedback regarding size, fit, quality etc....

Also I'l be posting pics of my new Swingman in the days to come
glasses.gif

^^^ Looks legit to me.

Can't stand those Suns jersey, the sleeves are terrible imo. Shame, too.

Geez, just 7 years ago I bought a home non-vintage version of this Durant jersey, and now it's already in the Hardwood Classics section, time flies by!

Back
Top Bottom