Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

Love that Magic jersey, I would like the Oladipo one if i get the chance

A Jordan jersey with Bulls logo on the back doesn't exist. Nike swingman never
had the little NBA tag next to the jocktag.

I know you generally always right but I have a Bulls Nike jersey I was given by Gatorade UK which I won in an MJ competition and that has the Bulls logo at the back? Surely cannot be fake?

I know you generally always right but I have a Bulls Nike jersey I was given by Gatorade UK which I won in an MJ competition and that has the Bulls logo at the back? Surely cannot be fake?
If I may, ROBPZEE612 said "a Jordan jersey with Bulls logo on the back doesn't exist". The key here is "Jordan". Is yours a Michael Jordan Bulls jersey, or is it from a more recent player? The Bulls incorporated the Bulls logo on the back in the 2004-2005 season (source: http://www.sportslogos.net/logos/list_by_team/221/Chicago_Bulls/), so the Bulls jerseys from players from the 2004-2005 season onwards do have a bull on the back. In any case, would you care to post some pictures of your jersey?

Can anyone tell me how reebok swingman jerseys compare to adidas as far as size goes? I prefer medium adidas rev 30s but can pull off large. I found a xl reebok hardwood classic on ebay and cant tell if it's any bigger than an adidas large.
Measuring the jerseys laying flat, from armpit to armpit and from the top of the shoulder to the hem (including the tail drop):

My Chris Mullin Warriors Reebok Hardwood Classic size XL is 65 x 95 cm (25.6 x 37.4 inches).

My Anthony Mason Knicks Adidas Hardwood Classic size L is 60 x 90 cm (23.6 x 35.4 inches).

Sorry for the poor quality of the picture.

Measuring the jerseys laying flat, from armpit to armpit and from the top of the shoulder to the hem (including the tail drop):

My Chris Mullin Warriors Reebok Hardwood Classic size XL is 65 x 95 cm (25.6 x 37.4 inches).
My Anthony Mason Knicks Adidas Hardwood Classic size L is 60 x 90 cm (23.6 x 35.4 inches).

View media item 771099

Sorry for the poor quality of the picture.

That was a perfect comparison, thanks bro!

I've been looking as well but they aren't for sale. The black Heat throwbacks are. My only hesitation is that last years red throwbacks came with solid polyester and not the traditional mesh fabric. Does anyone know if all swingmans with the current adidas logo are solid polyester and the ones with the old school adidas treefoil come with traditional mesh? thanksView media item 766211

Only the "soul Swingman" series has the older mesh and trefoil logo.

The reason that an HWC jersey like last years red heat one is solid polyester is because they are currently playing or played in them last year. Same with the black ones this year.

no need to buy custom swingman, quality is horrible even they screen printed player's name on that custom :rolleyes definitely not worth the price. just wait for a while pretty sure MCW swingman is in production as we speak :lol:

If I understand you correctly custom swingman jerseys via nbastore.com use screen print name and numbers instead of twill?

Only the "soul Swingman" series has the older mesh and trefoil logo.

The reason that an HWC jersey like last years red heat one is solid polyester is because they are currently playing or played in them last year. Same with the black ones this year.
but in 2012 HWC they used mesh on HWC jersey current player , i got rubio muskies at that time
If I understand you correctly custom swingman jerseys via nbastore.com use screen print name and numbers instead of twill?
they still use T-Will for number, but for player's name only screen print.

but in 2012 HWC they used mesh on HWC jersey current player , i got rubio muskies at that time
they still use T-Will for number, but for player's name only screen print.

Wow. That's ridiculous. Thanks for the info. Was looking to do a Meyers Lenard Blazers.

thanks man, appreciate the help. Other than the NBA logo by the jocktag would you say its pretty on point? (Shape, lettering etc.) Might cop anyway if it is, doubt anyone in UK will notice plus its impossible to find here.

Lol never normally, but I'm desperate for a Nike swingman bulls, but my better judgment has now kicked in lol will stay well away

Nice pickup. Just curious: how are the letters in this Ray Allen Shuttlesworth - stitched, or screen printed?

Last edited:
Thanks.

Same retail price as normal Swingmans. Numbers aren't stitched or screened, but standard Swingman twill applied through heat press.

Back
Top Bottom