Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

Either he's joking or an idiot.
Cut, logo, tags, and stitching is 100% off.
I've seen them on fake websites like Aliexpress.
YES ITS FAKE.
The colour of the two NBA logos on the jock tags should match, and be similar shape and size.
The cut is like a replica style.
Colour is wack.

YES ITS FAKE.
The colour of the two NBA logos on the jock tags should match, and be similar shape and size.
Colour is wack.

you're the one that joking son..
I dont think you're an nimrod either..
just need to learn more about jerseys.. owning bunch of swingman doesnt make you an experts.. be open mind
look at the neck tag it says sz Small (6) means 6-8 youth small.. all youth jerseys looks like fake.. the real fake youth jersey is even worse..

100% Fake

you're the one that joking son..
I dont think you're an nimrod either..
just need to learn more about jerseys.. owning bunch of swingman doesnt make you an experts.. be open mind
look at the neck tag it says sz Small (6) means 6-8 youth small.. all youth jerseys looks like fake.. the real fake youth jersey is even worse..
100% Fake

Hi could you clarify why it's fake ... i need to dispute this with paypal thanks

Hi could you clarify why it's fake ... i need to dispute this with paypal thanks
you dont need to clarify anything on paypal dispute.. just quote the return shipping tracking.. you'll get your refund..

as of the jersey.. the shouder cut and neck hole cut is the most obvious.. and everything else off followed.. nba logo etc.. its adult jersey so yes never made in china

YES ITS FAKE.
Colour is wack.

Bruh the jersey is legit its a youth tho that's why it looks off

@23RAKIM45
: Thanks for the pictures of the Jordan UNC jersey! You have a beauty right there! Repped. If you ever think of selling it, please let me know.

Thanks again, I'm flattered!

I acquired it many years ago via a deal on here and along with it there was a bunch of other Jordan Champion Replicas, but also the Navy UNC alternate I mentioned previously that has stitched numbers and letters. That's why I asked if anyone else has seen how many other alternate c/w's of that jersey have been done by Jordan Brand.

I know Nike also have a Jordan UNC Swingman that they've done too, which I believe is what MJ is wearing on the Air Jordan IX Retro Card.

Back
Top Bottom