Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

Some real nice stuff in this thread.  I have a ton of these swingman jerseys all purchased from fansedge.com,  was thinking about selling my collection.    Will post pics later 

Legit, i doubt any fakes have popped up for that jersey yet. That price is steep for a swingman though

EDIT:

turns out fakes are on ebay but the two you posted are legit.

Last edited:
lebron-james.jpg

Trying to track this down in a Medium, can anyone help a brother out?

You're right, I just checked the usab website myself and all they got are kd, pg, n harden (not the olympics version though).

No joy on the link. good looks tho

Found this joint on ebay. Starting price of 115, thoughts and LC please

%24_57.JPG

I can't see this particular listing on the ebay app. Is it a swingman? Honestly, I have not seen a swingman version of these usa jerseys. All I've seen in the past were just replicas. All the designs were printed and the back of the jersey had that aerographic(?) design. If you will settle for a medium white replica, there's one listed on ebay with $20 starting bid only and a bin of $30. That one looks legit to me.

I can't see this particular listing on the ebay app. Is it a swingman? Honestly, I have not seen a swingman version of these usa jerseys. All I've seen in the past were just replicas. All the designs were printed and the back of the jersey had that aerographic(?) design. If you will settle for a medium white replica, there's one listed on ebay with $20 starting bid only and a bin of $30. That one looks legit to me.
Here's the link from the above pics http://www.ebay.com/itm/231513710750

I saw the replicas. Im cool with that if thats all they have I just wasnt aware if their was a swingman type. Obviously id prefer sewn on vs screenprint

Here's the link from the above pics http://www.ebay.com/itm/231513710750

I saw the replicas. Im cool with that if thats all they have I just wasnt aware if their was a swingman type. Obviously id prefer sewn on vs screenprint

I see it now. Based on the stitching, I'd say that the jersey is NOT a Swingman or a Replica. You might want to ask the experts at the AUTHENTIC jersey thread. For all we know, it might be an Authentic version.

Will do man. Thanks for looking
I replied to your post in the authentic thread but I'll answer here as well for the other guys... I have 3 of the LeBron USA's from 2012, white, navy, and the 92 Dream Team retro. All "authentic" meaning all the letters and numbered were sewn. Nike called then authentic as they had all the on court intricacies unlike a true "Swingman". Retail was $120. They did make screen printed replicas as well for $75 I think it was. You're good money on that navy if you cop. Keep in mind these are tight.

I replied to your post in the authentic thread but I'll answer here as well for the other guys... I have 3 of the LeBron USA's from 2012, white, navy, and the 92 Dream Team retro. All "authentic" meaning all the letters and numbered were sewn. Nike called then authentic as they had all the on court intricacies unlike a true "Swingman". Retail was $120. They did make screen printed replicas as well for $75 I think it was. You're good money on that navy if you cop. Keep in mind these are tight.

So Nike only released Replicas and Authentics on these Olympic jerseys? No Swingmans?

Last edited:
just saw your post. thanks for the clarification

Another pick up arrived today...
View media item 1461224
View media item 1461227
View media item 1461228
Now...that being said I bought this in a Large when I always cop Swingman's in Medium...but there were no OLDER style M's to be found so I bought this. Wouldn't you know...today a M popped up on eBay in the old style. So I copped that, so this Large is going to get listed on eBay. However if any of you guys are interested in it please PM me. I just want back what I paid for it, which was below current retail for Soul Swinman's. Decent deal.

How'd the new large fit on you? It it smaller than the old mediums?

Last edited:
How'd the new large fit on you? It it smaller than the old mediums?

This is the old style. In these Soul Swingman's the style number of the old is 7996A, and the new cut is 7484A. So I wear M in all the old cut, and this is a L in the old cut. It is a little baggier than I would like so once I found the M I ordered that instead.

But I have a 7996 Shaq M and a 7484 Shaq M...what I have seen with the throwback line is that the width has remained the same. Only the lengths have seemed to change. This seems to ONLY hold true with the throwbacks though. The current player/styles have changed lengths AND widths...

Back
Top Bottom