Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

Just recieved this, quality on the TRB Swingmans is on-point...
wow this year they also done the name, nba logo everything in gold :smokin nice looking one

@wasawasa
that so many of them :x very nice collection indeed !!

payton + SC zoom flight glove :wow:

@wasawasa: Wow! Very nice collection! If you ever plan to sell that white Shawn Kemp jersey, please let me know.

I have posted this Kemp Swingman before, I think, in the beginning of this thread, but I just copped the Kamikaze I today and figured I owed it to the jersey to post with the Kemp again...

View media item 736736

Last edited:
Thank you @Zyzz for confirming sportsk was legit earlier in the thread. Just bought my favorite players jersey: a T-Bug heat jersey. Knew this thread would be the place to check. Now just have to track down a medium warriors :smokin

omg neeeeeed

Adidas released it?

Yes they did. Not really sure when this style was released though. I got this from basketballjerseyworld on eBay. A little pricey but all I could find in my size. Some places like Football Fanatics or whatnot might have a few still, but just hit up eBay. What size you need?

omg neeeeeed

Adidas released it?

Yes they did. Not really sure when this style was released though. I got this from basketballjerseyworld on eBay. A little pricey but all I could find in my size. Some places like Football Fanatics or whatnot might have a few still, but just hit up eBay. What size you need?
I saw this style at Champs but they no longer have it tho.

One of my recent pickups: a Portland Trail Blazers Nick Van Exel Swingman Hardwood Classic jersey by Reebok.
[table][tr][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom