Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

Anyones orders from the heat store ship yet? Looks like a lot of sizes are gone, hoping the sites inventory was good and close to being accurate.

My jersey's shipped today. Got the white out Wade authentic and red alt Wade authentic. However I used FedEx 2 day shipping so tracking says Wed delivery.

They posted a pic on IG with people in the store at the AAA. Guessing they're just busy a la M&N, but that's no excuse. They should have some available CS.

Its legit also, but that stain tho.. Might need a clorox bleach.. Dont know will it come off but use bleach highly careful or it can ruin the whole jersey
Resolve!!! I posted it in this thread a few pages ago. Will get that out NO issue.

Your guys thoughts as to where LeBron will be next season? Will he leave? Or return to Miami taking a smaller pay?

He's a free agent now. He can re-sign even he opted out.Its up to him if he'll stay in miami or end up in another team! I think he'll stay!

Last edited:
Lol, I still want this jersey tho.
600_hardwoodclassicuni_130201.jpg

Back
Top Bottom