Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

robpzee612 robpzee612 Hit up Michael's or AC Moore and try and match up a nice fabric marker or fabric paint pen to that blue. Should fix it right up. I've used them before with great results.

If that doesn't work I could probably fix it the same way I color sock linings on my customs. Either way that Garnett is totally fixable.

Thanks! Any idea on the price?

I paid roughly $40-55 if I remember correctly on my Jordan Wizard Swingman jersey's a few years ago. So you're most likely looking in that price range. Nothing too crazy...IMO.

Just ordered a Kevin Garnett Celtics Home from fullmoonjerseys. I noticed some jerseys may be 19.99 and some 29.99. I wonder the reason for the price difference.

Two listings for the same size tho

This came up in the authentic thread as well, found out he was using the same authentic jersey pic for his authentic listing and a replica listing...was a D Wlliams Bklyn jersey. Prob the same thing. Misleading but not intentional.

This came up in the authentic thread as well, found out he was using the same authentic jersey pic for his authentic listing and a replica listing...was a D Wlliams Bklyn jersey. Prob the same thing. Misleading but not intentional.

Cant go wrong with $20

Cant go wrong with $20

You can if it's a replica (screen printed) jersey and you thought you were buying a Swingman.

My post above...$19.99 screen printed D will, but the pic was of a Rev30 authentic. And both listing titles said authentic Adidas. If you didn't read...you were SOL.

Last edited:
You can if it's a replica (screen printed) jersey and you thought you were buying a Swingman.

My post above...$19.99 screen printed D will, but the pic was of a Rev30 authentic. And both listing titles said authentic Adidas. If you didn't read...you were SOL.

The posting was listed as swingman with stitched on name and number. If anything it's their mistake.

Just received my Garnett jersey from fullmoonjerseys. Second purchase from them. Second white jersey and this one is really dirty. Legit but dirty. My Lebron was dirty also but not to this extent.

What's up guys,

I'm Greg and I'm from the UK. I've been collecting jerseys since last October/November and thought I would share them with you all (not the best quality but hey), there's some sweet jerseys in this thread, props to the OP!

Dr. J Champion Authentic (European version). A tad worn out because I wear it a lot and I've had it like 9-10 years.

View media item 1152477
View media item 1152538
Blackout Derrick Rose Bulls

View media item 1152487
View media item 1152488
Derrick Rose Bulls Away

View media item 1152489
View media item 1152491
Melo Knicks Away

View media item 1152514
View media item 1152516
Vucevic Magic Away (my favourite)

View media item 1152518
View media item 1152520
Mo Harkless Magic Resonate

View media item 1152523
View media item 1152529
Oh, and I'm a HUGE Magic fan too. I've got a few new pick ups (well, 4) coming in the next week or so. I'll post them up when they come in.

Peace!

Greg,

Back
Top Bottom