Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

Heat pressed? Is it some reflective material or twill

Some teams do that to the word mark these days. I know my John wall the wizards was heat pressed, zero stitching

whats with the team slogan on the bottom of the front of that jersey? i thought it was suppose to be on the neck area?

View media item 1235473View media item 1235464View media item 1235460Hi everyone! I'm new in this forum. I was hoping somebody here can help me. Did Champion make Swingman jerseys before? I bought a Reggie Miller stitched jersey by Champion on ebay months ago. It looks legit to me but I have not seen another one like it come up for sale ever since. I'm not even sure if it is a Swingman coz the letters and numbers are full on stitched unlike twill letterings that the current Swingman has. It can't be an Authentic as well coz there is a Champion logo on the left chest. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited:
i like the lines that they put on the swingmans, it looks like the hole patterns on the authentics

dont like that they dont stitch anymore....super lame.....

is the fabric/mesh the same as the old swingmans??

A bunch of Swingman New Orleans Hornets and Charlotte Bobcats Jerseys popped up at my T.J. Maxx lately so be on the look out. Could be nice to have down the road for some throwbacks.

Anyone know if basketball-jersey-world on ebay ever runs sales? They're the only ones with the legit version of some swingmans I've been looking for but they're expensive enough that I may as well be paying for an authentic instead...

Marshalls in downtown Miami had the swingman white/red heat jersey with "Cole Train" on the back and Anderson in the black jersey for 34.99 each. Scatttered sizes

Anyone know if basketball-jersey-world on ebay ever runs sales? They're the only ones with the legit version of some swingmans I've been looking for but they're expensive enough that I may as well be paying for an authentic instead...
Sometimes the jerseys will drop to US$99 plus shipping.

Depending on what jerseys you wnat, there are some good legit ebay sellers.

i like the lines that they put on the swingmans, it looks like the hole patterns on the authentics

dont like that they dont stitch anymore....super lame.....

is the fabric/mesh the same as the old swingmans??

Yeah, I went by my local Champ's Sports to look at the Spurs' Championship Swingmans and I thought they were just the replicas. The heat pressed names and numbers are decent quality, but I much prefer the stitching. And for me being a bigger guy, I don't like the athletic fit at all.

I wouldn't spend my money on these new Swingmans although I really wanted a Championship version |I

hey, is this jersey fake or real? thinking of getting it for $60, is it a good deal? The 33 on the front side seems to be in a different position (slightly) compared to one worn by Mourning  on google, but idk. thanks

What is your ebay username? Might be interested in some items.
happy.gif

dayyyyyyyyyyyym you got the entire franchise :nerd:

lol thanks man. wish i still had my replicas from when i was a kid. my current collection is all XXL & XXXL. but i used to have a ton of champion replicas in various sizes from when i was growing up. seikaly, rice, minor, hardaway, mourning, grant, thomas, etc in multiple colors each. those are long gone though. all i have left is jerseys from the last decade or so i guess.

^ Legit.

The clue is in the retailer Culture Kings, first of all, as they've been a big stockist of NBA gear for a while now. They've been known to source Swingmans straight from the US in the past, which is why they'll have styles of current players that places like Footlocker don't have.

It's also interesting to notice that all HWC jerseys sold in Australia/NZ seem to be sans adidas logo on the collar and the jock tags are simple and plain unlike the US Soul Swingman range with the trefoil adidas logo on the collar and detailed jock tag featuring seasons the jersey style was worn, player name, team logo etc.

Personally I prefer the US versions, but I do own a International HWC Scottie Pippen road.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom