Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

I am not sure if this jersey is legit or not. It is clearly noticeable that there is white paper attached behind the stitched-on letters and number. I always thought there is no paper attached but maybe that is only with pro-cut and player/game issued jerseys. Also, the blue fabric of the number 3 looks a bit too shiny to me. Could anyone help me in that matter? Any help is very appreciated. Thanks a lot!

^^The AI is legit and it's an authentic - not a swingman. A lot of Champion jerseys had this paper thing on the inside.

LEGIT CHECK LEBRON JAMES JERSEY BY ADIDAS

Could anyone help me identifying if this jersey is legit or not? All help is very appreciated! Thanks!

LEGIT CHECK LEBRON JAMES NBA ALL-STAR JERSEY BY ADIDAS

Could anyone help me identifying if this jersey is legit or not? It should be an authentic but not sure. All help is very appreciated! Thanks a lot!

the lebron cavs gotta be legit, iverson up there is a legit authentic.....dont know about the all star

man i miss the old swingmans :frown:

LEGIT CHECK LEBRON JAMES USA BASKETBALL JERSEY BY NIKE

I am about to buy this jersey. Could anyone help me tell me if this jersey is legit and authentic or not? All help is very appreciated! Thanks!

Last edited:
Legit check please... I thought at first they were ok until I compared the HWC tags to the other ones I have. These ones have a big "L" on the side instead of having a separate tag that has the player's name, team, and jersey size below the HWC tag. They also don't have the Adidas logo on the right shoulder. Any input greatly appreciated.

View media item 1267510
View media item 1267511
View media item 1267512
View media item 1267513

Both look to be INTL Swingmans so legit. Can't judge by cut, but I know both have been done as INTLs like that.

Need more photos though, specifically showing if there's a Logoman tag on the right of the jersey next to the HWC jocktag and also there should be a barcode/QR under the collar tag I would assume like other INTLs...View media item 1267576View media item 1267571

Last edited:
LEGIT CHECK MICHAEL JORDAN NBA ALL-STAR GAME 1993 JERSEY BY CHAMPION

Could anyone help me identifying if this jersey is legit or not? It should be an authentic but not sure after I compared it to a game issued jersey (see last two pictures). Especially the coloring in the letters differ. I always thought authentics should look exactly like game issued jerseys except the cutting which is fitted to the player. All help is very appreciated! Thanks a lot!

Lids got buy 1, get the second 50% off if you tryna hop on those Adidas NBA swingman jerseys. copped Vince Carter (Raptors) & Ray Allen (Bucks).

Back
Top Bottom