Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

Exactly.

Never the less it's a nice jersey.

Im gonna wait for the Navy Authentic before I consider any other new Cavs jerseys.

I think same. I'm not a big fan of this years Swingman style. I loaded up on Wade, Bosh, James Heat authentics last year. So if I was going to cop anything this season it would be authentics. But LeBron is no go for me now.

For anyone looking for the new swingmans, fullmoon has some. I saw Paul, Griffin, Kemba, Lillard, Sleeved Curry, and Sleeved Rondo.

Happy birthday to my best friend. Hopefully he likes it
happy.gif
he is the biggest Spurs fan so it was a no-brainer.

Im 6'3 and skinny and wear a large. Perfect on length and slightly baggy which is what I want. Anyone with a bit of mass will fill the baggyness out.

My pops told me he found some of my old champion jerseys from the 90s, will pick those up this weekend. Pics will come

Need a legit check asap. Only photo I can get.
I think it's real because of where the tags are located. Every fake I've ever seen has them on the collar. Plus the jock tag looks good, iffy about the side logo.
Cut looks nice too.

View media item 1302907

Where/how much did you get the Dragon jersey for? I've been looking.

Also, does anyone know how many versions of the Dr. J New York Nets HWC (not Mitchell & Ness) jerseys there are? There's the one on NBA.com with just the NBA logo on the shoulder (no adidas) and the jocktag just says "Hardwood Classics."

I'm seeing another on eBay that does have the trefoil adidas logo on the other shoulder and an additional jocktag that says "Julius Erving, #32" and has NBA and adidas logos as well. I'm wondering if it's legit because I can't find it on any other legitimate American websites. Here's a photo of the one in question:

%24_57.JPG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom