Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

What are the standout errors? Just curious. It feels well made for it not being authentic as you said.

I got it as part of a lot at an auction so it really didn't cost me much as a whole. The lot was $22.

The NBA logo on front and back? The font they used for Jordan. Majestic? Don't make baseball jerseys? Never heard of them even making basketball jerseys. :smh:

Majestic made these kind of jersey back then lol
s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

Is 40 shipped a good price for the HWC bron jersey? New without tags.

Hi guys, can you tell me if this jersey is legit?

It's all screenprinted, even the NBA and the Champion logo.

There is no tag on the bottom left of the jersey. 

The small tag around the neck says "Made in Italy".

Thanks.

So I've noticed that not all sizes fit the same for each swingman. I just got my HWC LeBron Swingman in a Medium and it fitted like a Large unlike this year's and the current swingman jerseys sold in stores, the medium fits me well.

Are these year's swingman smaller than the ones released in the past? Should I get a small for swingman released by Nike/Reebok/Adidas*not including this current season*

How much smaller is a Youth XL from a S in that case? Any significance changes from youth to adults sizes in terms of designs and quality?

Last edited:
Adidas definitely changed the sizing of their swingsmans two seasons ago (length also got shortened 2 inches). Noticed when my small 2015 Lowry ASG swingman was more snug than pervious smalls, been going with size M ever since.
Easy tell on current jerseys is that ones with jerry logo on back run smaller/shorter. HWCs a little tougher, but you'll see the jock tags are noticeably higher up.

Can't answer regarding youth sizing though

Looks like Nike authentics are going to resemble the Olympic jerseys from 2014 and drop in price to $200. Wonder what that means for swingman or if there will just be replicas. 

Yesterday pickup in local store. Its a Kobe Bryant Hollywood Nights Jersey from 2013/14 season. Its brand new but unfortunately without tags. It looks like replica jersey but im not sure i legit.

Can someone tell me if its legit and how much is it worth?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom