Official NCAA Football 12 Thread: Patch #4 Available Nov. 8th Details p. 41

Via IGN

[h1]Watch NCAA Football 12 Live on IGN[/h1][h2]Catch a game and get your questions answered on Wednesday.[/h2]

Are you aching for more information on NCAA Football 12? Well, the wait ends tomorrow. The developer behind the annual dose of school spirit is going to swing by IGN Wednesday, May 11th, and take on me (IGN's Greg Miller) and my Missouri Tigers. We'll be streaming the event in this very article -- so bookmark the URL -- and you'll be able to ask questions for the developer in the comments below and by Tweeting at @IGN with #ncaa12.

What: NCAA Football 12 Live Stream
When: Wednesday, May 11th
Time: 3:30 p.m. PST
Where: Right here on IGN.com

Custom playbooks
pimp.gif

I wouldn't care if that is the only change they made, I'd buy without hesitation. Another use for my playbook I have.

Custom playbooks
pimp.gif

I wouldn't care if that is the only change they made, I'd buy without hesitation. Another use for my playbook I have.

NCAA 11 was the best football simulation ever as far as I'm concerned.

[Bart Scott]Can't Wait![/Bart Scott]

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by im that one

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Have u played in this with us before? Sorry dont remember you, whats ur gt?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]No i haven't yet. Unless it's cool kids only I was tryna hop in with the U. [/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Last year tried to do it with some buddies, and pretty much like it was mentioned it lasted all of 3 or 4 weeks maybe. minus two of us.
My GT is............. off the top of my head i think i changed it to RJ_e3.... i'll check when i get home.[/color]
welp, get behind me kid. i've ran with these dudes before. i get dibs over u.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa about that..... play ya for um. [/color]
wink.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by im that one

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Have u played in this with us before? Sorry dont remember you, whats ur gt?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]No i haven't yet. Unless it's cool kids only I was tryna hop in with the U. [/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Last year tried to do it with some buddies, and pretty much like it was mentioned it lasted all of 3 or 4 weeks maybe. minus two of us.
My GT is............. off the top of my head i think i changed it to RJ_e3.... i'll check when i get home.[/color]
welp, get behind me kid. i've ran with these dudes before. i get dibs over u.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa about that..... play ya for um. [/color]
wink.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Custom playbooks
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yea i pretty much feel the same. Love me some personalization.[/color]

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Custom playbooks
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yea i pretty much feel the same. Love me some personalization.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Where's the fight? Friendly competition over the U homie.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]And Stephen Morris gets the Nod. all he has to do is hand the ball off that beastly backfield.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]edit: Ouch KG, had to go there. [/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Where's the fight? Friendly competition over the U homie.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]And Stephen Morris gets the Nod. all he has to do is hand the ball off that beastly backfield.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]edit: Ouch KG, had to go there. [/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

pimp.gif

I'm down for any 360 league if someone wants to organize it

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

pimp.gif

I'm down for any 360 league if someone wants to organize it

The live stream was shorter than I expected.

They played two games, UF vs FSU and Oklahoma State vs Mizzou.

The gameplay looks similar to NCAA 11 which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

The graphics look improved compared to NCAA 11 (3d grass is a nice touch)  and the ESPN integration is more prevalent in the game.

They have College Gameday-esque presentation before each game and ESPN highlight reels of big plays at the end of each quarter.

Some random tidbits from the live stream:

- Info on dynasty mode will be coming by the end of the month. Road to Glory info will be coming closer to E3
- The demo is in certification right now, a specific date for its release wasn't given but news on it should be coming "soon".

The graphics look improved compared to NCAA 11 (3d grass is a nice touch)  and the ESPN integration is more prevalent in the game.

They have College Gameday-esque presentation before each game and ESPN highlight reels of big plays at the end of each quarter.

- Info on dynasty mode will be coming by the end of the month. Road to Glory info will be coming closer to E3
- The demo is in certification right now, a specific date for its release wasn't given but news on it should be coming "soon".

Back
Top Bottom